Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Death

TDL crew

TDL-crew: The Dark Legacy gaming community

Leader
Death

Co-Leaders
Legacy
Lrussell

members

Rubixguy
macandcheese
TheCoolGuy
(The others are not known and wish to stay hidden)

Our website: Coming Soon

Like us on facebook? www.facebook.com/thedarklegacy

About us:
We are a gaming community. We mostly recruit people who can program for different EE levels now that we have joined this game. We do not share anything we make. We mainly base our levels on game-play. If you want to get in proof will have to be shown. Shared bots will not count we have a different type of test. We don't take anything lightly. Anything we make will take time and every level will be original. If it is based on an idea that has happened the goal and theme will be completely different than to original. We have a total of 6 members and will not recruit any higher than 6. Any art in our level will be completely hand made and any thing that may look like it was created by a bot is probably just our time to pixelate something and make it. EE has an update every week with new blocks coming out for many shades. We have 1 level currently active and being re-made entirely called TDL crew The Flame- Which is a shift level which has 1 winner. The bot has went through tough times due to the updates but has finally started to auto update with ee. Legacy runs this level and many of our worlds are being transferred to his profile. Our crew has our own rules in our levels which many people with chat try to disobey and spam/ruin the level. If you dislike us simply ignore us instead of creating a problem. We try to make ee fun for everyone and our levels are just a start. Our levels are made by the crew but if some one makes it solo they get full credit. Anyone who helps we will make sure to give credit (Which is rare if anyone does) We have a crew code but it is not really set unless we are creating a level. We do not share our code.

I am new to ee, legacy or swash983 has just introduced it to me but I am the founder of the community in which he joined 5 months ago.

Last edited by Death (Nov 15 2012 1:35:16 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

TyeMan

Re: TDL crew

May I join? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Death

TyeMan wrote:

May I join? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Sorry, We are not recruiting.

#4 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

when the crew back to recruit say

#5 Before February 2015

Death

lucasmaster2000 wrote:

when the crew back to recruit say

When we recruit we secretly look for players and invite them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink. That way we don't get tons of request.

#6 Before February 2015

fille02

can i join your crew i am good at   art/minigames/boss/music/artist
11754505.png

#7 Before February 2015

ubfunkeys9

dude he just said they do it secretly wait   and you might be picked i only stay hidden in the shadow....

Death 1423836363125069

Board footer