Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bimps

Nubbusters should Rejoin

You all know nubbusters, and how it dissapeered soon. I think that somehow we should make a new nubbusters. Whenever I see chatteno, I think of nubbusters. I want to remake, AND WITH DIFF ALSO.

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Nubbusters should Rejoin

i dunno man i don't really play ee anymore, but it'd be better now than it was with whatever self-proclaimed leadernub we had last time.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Bobithan

But we can't have nubbusters without nubbusterbusters

aka towwl

#4 Before February 2015

Koto

Different55 wrote:

i dunno man i don't really play ee anymore, but it'd be better now than it was with whatever self-proclaimed leadernub we had last time.

^
I second this.

#5 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Did the nubbusters even do anything, anyway last time we did this someone made nubbustersbusters, so then someone else made nubbustersbustersbusters and it just got confusing.

#6 Before February 2015

Koto

We did a couple of things, I stopped when I started getting - repped by the nubbustersbusters.

#7 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Kirby's gone, so it will be a lot easier to do. But we have to have real members, not noobs who think they are good like we did last time.

#8 Before February 2015

skullz17

Who were the nubbusters and what did they do? I don't think I've been here long enough to know.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#9 Before February 2015

Bimps

I didn't like kirby. The link to the Original nubbusters topic is here (scroll up). I got kicked otu becasue I gaev nubbusterbusters the code, when the only thing they did was troll the HQ. Kirby also judged my trolling. I think either diff or (not trying to be selfish) me shoudl be new leader. I can buy a tall world for a new HQ, though it'll take some time.

Nubbusters eventually evoled into busting bot assited levels, account sharers, accoutn beggers, etcetc. I can use my small world for a temporal HQ. I'll edit and give the link maybe when it's done.

#10 Before February 2015

Bimps

I am bumping this. I will be working on the level, the link is-

I can't find the world, what the?

#11 Before February 2015

Koto

I still stand by what Isaid last time, I don't think that there should be a leader, but a group of people that vote towards big decisions, so we never have to worry about the same thing happening again.

#12 Before February 2015

Bimps

I can agree with that. I just want this to work out, and not be complicated. Anywho, I'm gonna clear my other small wold and make a a new HQ. The link is here if you need to talk to me: here
EDIT: I am done, you check it out on the link above

Last edited by Bimps (Jan 13 2013 4:31:12 pm)

Bimps1423836649124783

Board footer