Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

awsomeman1

So i have this group idea if i make it do you think it would work

What do we focus on

art: no
hardcore: no but sometimes a bit

so what is it you say
FUN

i noticed that ee has a huge lack of levels like jump jump jump , the cake is a lie, catch the nyan cat [ all by the same person] , they all use minimal art , are not to hard, and are insanley fun.

#2 Before February 2015

skullz17

Re: So i have this group idea if i make it do you think it would work

I don't think those levels are insanely fun. I've seen ones a lot better.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#3 Before February 2015

Vyvo

awsomeman1 wrote:

levels like jump jump jump , the cake is a lie, catch the nyan cat are insanley fun.

You like, brainless jumping without skill? I don't hope so : /
EDIT: just my opinion about those levels.

Last edited by Vyvo (Jan 25 2013 4:48:30 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

awsomeman1

@vvyoo

i kind of mean a bit harder

I just hate how half of crew levels are mega hardcore and to be in a crew you need megaart skill

#5 Before February 2015

Vyvo

awsomeman1 wrote:

@vvyoo

i kind of mean a bit harder

I just hate how half of crew levels are mega hardcore and to be in a crew you need megaart skill

Not all of them are. A lot crews trying hard to make GOOD easier levels. The levels require a bit thinking bit still on easy skill level. NO brainless jumps. It disturbs me that people can enjoy brainless jumping and find them funnier than real funny but still easy levels. (just my opinion, no need for discussions)

#6 Before February 2015

TheYeti

Well, maybe not a bad idea, but I think a good crew should have good art-based levels with at least medium minis. For a crew it would be a shame just a level with simple minis and bad art.

What's the fun about playing very easy minis in awful looking worlds?

If you want to prove your crew, you should make a good level, with good art and hard minis.

I know it's hard for people to enter a good crew, because of their art skills, but if you don't have a goal to reach, you won't get any better. If you try to build good levels, you will see, you will get better with making art and minis either.

Last edited by Theyeti (Jan 26 2013 10:30:45 am)

awsomeman1 1423836882124550

Board footer