Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

floopydoo

ZS Crew

Crew icon pic comeing soon!

Thear are a few positions you can enter for. They are: Art creator, Challange creator,Tester and MUSIC CREATOR.

LEADER         ART CREATORS        CHALLANGE CREATORS        MUSIC CREATORS            TESTERS

RIACU                     NONE                                   NONE                                            NONE                     Harrypotter35000
                                                                                                                                                                                   Redl3east
ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!!!

Trolling results in   2 points
DISOBEYING THE LEADER RESULTS IN 5 POINTS
If you get 8 points then you are banned from the group!

How to join:

Simpley post a comment giveing me your Everybody Edits   Username, WHAT you spechilize in, (you can not pick leader). Its as simple as that. Have Fun!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile:):):P:P:D:D:cool::cool: P.S. E E NAME IS RIACU
P.P.S DO NOT SPAM THIS TOPIC!!!

P.P.P.s (if that even exists!) I will up date this every 1-2 days.

Last edited by floopydoo (Feb 11 2013 11:01:31 am)

#2 Before February 2015

harrypotter35000

Re: ZS Crew

hi

im harrypotter35000 and i wanna be tester

Last edited by harrypotter35000 (Jan 29 2013 7:40:01 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

floopydoo

hey harrypotter35000! kay, u can join all right!

#4 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

Theres no need to spam the post with smileys.

Anyway I don't really want to join your crew, but I hope that your crew becomes successful and well known.

Also your name made me laugh, floppydoo https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#5 Before February 2015

harrypotter35000

hey,i'm just replying to help you.
send me a message when you start a new world.

#6 Before February 2015

REDL3EAST

My IGN is Redl3east
I would like to become a tester
Also I here is a video of me testing
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ZmsDc3fVc[/youtube]

#7 Before February 2015

floopydoo

My e-mail I singhned up with is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ec88898e8e85899f848d80888382ac958d848383c28f83c29987">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> although thats my mums in ral life. lets all be freinds so we can chat

I have started the first crew level.

Last edited by floopydoo (Feb 13 2013 12:06:41 pm)

floopydoo 1423836996124436

Board footer