Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

Quest Crew

Quest Crew

A lot of you may not remember, but about a year ago, I opened up a crew named Quest Crew.
This crew died out from the inactivity, but some of the members returned to me asking about it.
I thought I was done with this crew, but now I decided to revive it.

RECRUITING: ON

Here are the requirements to join:

You must not troll.
You must not be shared.
You must be able to work well with others.
You must have chat.
You must have at least 1 successful world, that I will judge. (5,000 plays or more.)

Levels:

Quest Crew Death:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWQ_alDXCobEI
Quest+Crew+adventure.jpg

Artists:
JDIZEL619
XDSZTRON
ISUPER
EXPLOZION
CRESCENT

Minigames:
XDSZTRON
ISUPER
EXPLOZION

Moderators:
JDIZEL619
CRESCENT
ISUPER
EXPLOZION
XDSZTRON

Kicked for Inactivity:
None.

These categories above are basically the only categories you fall under. You are all testers. As for Moderators, I'm afraid these are the ones we will only have. You cannot be a Moderator unless I've known you long enough and I trust you.

Incase you're wondering, I'm NOT the leader. I'm just the founder. We don't really have a leader here, we just work together.
When you want to join, you must consult one of the crew members. You will have an answer with 1-5 days.
So If you want to join, just ask here in the game if you see one of us!

Have a nice day!

Last edited by JDIZEL619 (Feb 21 2013 4:46:09 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Re: Quest Crew

Since when is the success of a world based on plays, ee is full of people who want to play easy minis, and nothing else. So if I made a world with just endless hooks and stairs and get over 5000 plays would that be successful in your eyes, would that be good?

#3 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

Re: Quest Crew

Saintcool wrote:

Since when is the success of a world based on plays, ee is full of people who want to play easy minis, and nothing else. So if I made a world with just endless hooks and stairs and get over 5000 plays would that be successful in your eyes, would that be good?

In my eyes, no. I'd have to judge the world itself to see if it had original minis and not some lame hook jumps. I should've stated that in the first post. Sorry for any inconvenience.

JDIZEL619 1423837000124432

Board footer