Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

guynm

Re: I CREW

Vyvo wrote:
Sancti wrote:

Want to test my skills? I don't have any levels, so if you want to try me out I'll just do it live.

Sancti, before asking, first read the whole thread. Or at least the first page. I wont answer yes or no, you just read the first page and last messages.

Guynm, calling our crew noob on the +rep on blackspider. You do that always? When crew's dont accept you? Calling the crew's noob? low.. Very low of you, I thought you would stand above that sort way of thinking. I was declined for 1 crew before, didnt call them noob, respected their opinion. Enjoyed playing their levels, shown activity, and let me give advise or test their levels. And worked together sometimes.

because I do not think you really have patience for players....

#102 Before February 2015

Vyvo

because I do not think you really have patience for players....

In your post, you are referring to sancti. If you read what I said, and what we wrote on the first page you see why I said that line to him. And no patience with players?
I took 2-3 weeks to decide you join or didnt I? Well let me tell you it's hard to decide, and we dont want to accept everyne in our crew and for me you were an okay guy, but there were other people who were joining too and I had to decide about them too.
And unfortatenely you weren't accepted of all 8 people at the moment you where pending in. The world isn't only you!! There are more players.
Like I said to blackspider, learn to deal with the fact that you can be disallowed to join a crew. Why keep annoying us? No need for, go find another fun crew. And also you I wish good luck.
Oh and I am not the only one, I always ask the whole crew, what they think of players, I am not the only one deciding. Sure me and Amitatsmon are doing the forums, but c'mon if you try to annoy me, then u do it to the whole crew.

And now I DONT WANNA hear about and from blackspider, guynm and more people who dont or can't accept our disicions! Just keep the minds for yourself and go look for another crew! If you guys keep bugging or anoying us, I am afraid I have to call a moderator.

Last edited by Vyvo (Apr 20 2012 2:05:09 am)

#103 Before February 2015

Vyvo

killingpepper123 wrote:

My favourite level is messy mechanic. How can they be so organized? That's a lot of plannification ! Congratulation! Art:10/10      Minis:9/10 (Maybe a little hard for begginers)

Thanks!, Good Job I Crew, when I was away! See the results ^.
Sorry it might be a little late, didn't saw the message before.

I seperated this message from the 1 before this, because that one might have a negative tone, and this on positive.

Last edited by Vyvo (Apr 20 2012 2:11:52 am)

#104 Before February 2015

philipg1

Amit:This is pro crew,Good Joob

#105 Before February 2015

Sancti

Sancti, before asking, first read the whole thread. Or at least the first page. I wont answer yes or no, you just read the first page and last messages.

You'll regret it, believe me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If you want me in whenever, just ask me.

Though, my answer will be NO.

#106 Before February 2015

Vyvo

To all crewmembers, I want a picture of all of us at the same time. But first I want to know when every1 is available //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
So everyone again say your timezone, then Amitatsmon or me will make a list.

Thanks.

#107 Before February 2015

skullz17

Wow I like the art in Peace Valley(except for the plane because there is no shading) 10/10. I haven't tried minis yet but maybe later.(I haven't played the level I just looked at the picture).
Keep it up! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by skullz16 (Apr 20 2012 12:10:28 pm)

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#108 Before February 2015

blackspider

double post vyvo...
Btw when u said that's ur a leader, amitatsmon created this crew not you.
And when you said that's you were good but escuse me only noobs tell they are pro's.
You become better? everyone do.

#109 Before February 2015

Polis

BlackSpider wrote:

double post vyvo... Btw when u said that's ur a leader, amitatsmon created this crew not you. And when you said that's you were good but escuse me only noobs tell they are pro's. You become better? everyone do

BlackSpider, don't be angry at Vyvo. I think that's the only reason why you wrote this... He've rejected you for a good reason.

P.S Vyvo could say it a bit neatlier.

Last edited by Polis (Apr 20 2012 12:44:09 pm)

#110 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

blackspider wrote:

double post vyvo...
Btw when u said that's ur a leader, amitatsmon created this crew not you.
And when you said that's you were good but escuse me only noobs tell they are pro's.
You become better? everyone do.

Please don't flame. You haven't yet been warned, but I'd advise you to stay out of this topic unless you have something useful and non-flame-y to say.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#111 Before February 2015

blackspider

flame? i only say the trust.
btw vyvo thx for reporting my post //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#112 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

blackspider wrote:

flame? i only say the trust.
btw vyvo thx for reporting my post //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Final warning. If your next post in this topic isn't something to do with the crew, you'll be given a warning.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#113 Before February 2015

Vyvo

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWBvaIxJo3bEI
Art is done! Now we are going in the Minimaking Phase!

I want it tomorrow finished, or at least tuesday..

Last edited by Vyvo (Apr 22 2012 3:17:27 pm)

#114 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Private* not privet ^^
Yn8I7.png

#115 Before February 2015

blackspider

Sry, if i be mean but amitatsmon is my friend and i know him, so i wasn't talking to you vyvo to join this crew but now i do want to join the crew cauz i like it and i know that can be a good crew, and yes vyvo you are better than me and amitatsmon too, but i still want to join this nice crew to help I Crew.
That's all i wanted to say
Im better at minis than art btw ^.^

Blackspider~

Last edited by blackspider (Apr 23 2012 10:25:58 am)

#116 Before February 2015

Vyvo

blackspider, after all this what happened between you and me... And I thought I was definitely I was very clear, we don't need you in this crew.
And now you are stalking us at our levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#117 Before February 2015

blackspider

Dude i think i said you, that's im sorry, and im not stalking i just like your style of lvl (crew lvls) i know all the members of this crew exept boh i think and i can be friend with everyone, now give me a chance //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#118 Before February 2015

Amit

blackspider wrote:

and yes vyvo you are better in art than me and amitatsmon too

Dude, i am not an artist (i make minis). ofc vyvo is better than me in art and i am better than him in minis...

#119 Before February 2015

Zakleo

BlackSpider, you're never gonna get in I Crew, get over it.

Vyvo wrote:

To all crewmembers, I want a picture of all of us at the same time. But first I want to know when every1 is available //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
So everyone again say your timezone, then Amitatsmon or me will make a list.

Thanks.

I'll try. I just need a pic of each member in god mode with best smiley, behind black blocks and I'll take screenies, and put 'em together. Mush easier than all together! I'll start now

Last edited by zakleo (Apr 23 2012 11:41:52 am)

#120 Before February 2015

theditor

Your artists have done a quite nice job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
I hope you will continue even better!
By the way,do you mind if i join?

Last edited by theditor (Apr 23 2012 1:00:08 pm)

#121 Before February 2015

St Cool

Can I just say in your into Private is spelt wrong.

#122 Before February 2015

Vyvo

zakleo wrote:

I'll try. I just need a pic of each member in god mode with best smiley, behind black blocks and I'll take screenies, and put 'em together. Mush easier than all together! I'll start now

Okay, tomorrow take a pic of me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

theditor wrote:

Your artists have done a quite nice job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
I hope you will continue even better!
By the way,do you mind if i join?

Thank you! We will for sure improve our art //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. But sorry, we are full.

St Cool wrote:

Can I just say in your into Private is spelt wrong.

Zakleo also saw it and said it. Amitatsmon fixed it. Thank you 2 for the eyes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Vyvo (Apr 23 2012 3:36:32 pm)

#123 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Sorry if i seem inactive a bit.. Im kinda stuck in with school work for a bit.

Zakleo wrote:

I'll get a screenie of me when i get the chance?(Sometime later today)

#124 Before February 2015

Vyvo

DylanDaSkater wrote:

Sorry if i seem inactive a bit.. Im kinda stuck in with school work for a bit.
I'll get a screenie of me when i get the chance?(Sometime later today)

Okay, reallife is more important than this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue and screenie, would be great soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#125 Before February 2015

tzgermska

hey i crew,

can i have join you crew (halfmember)

Last edited by tzgermska (Apr 24 2012 9:07:15 am)

Amit1423838631122801

Board footer