Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

kinggun680

Re: I CREW

http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/kinggun680

It is on, I added windmill, ship ,and red city sky island.

#77 Before February 2015

Amit

so finnish it as fast as you can

Last edited by amitatsmon (Apr 12 2012 1:22:29 am)

#78 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Yo,
How is everything going with you guys? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I saw you're new project, and I must say good work!

How are Toxic, Soulrunner and kinggun680 doing? Psy u show good work!

OOps did accidently doublepost... so I put it here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

killeratz wrote:

I see your crew going very well, nice work with the levels your crew made.

Thank's //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Its too bad i cant work on EE until wednesday... Keep visiting us and have a nice time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Vyvo (Apr 13 2012 5:43:45 am)

#79 Before February 2015

Wezza

I see you guys getting better, keep it up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#80 Before February 2015

Cr34TivE____

Hoping to see nice lvl's in the future! ^^

#81 Before February 2015

kinggun680

Haha, got back today and did all my tests, I'll be working on my map and playing some levels.

#82 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Vyvo wrote:

Update 2.
DylanDaskater is in as Minimaker, Polis will be tester and give advise, so is halfmember.

I may be late.. But sounds good //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#83 Before February 2015

Zakleo

The new map is doing great!
It should be ready in... 2-3 weeks

#84 Before February 2015

Zakleo

amitatsmon wrote:

zak dont build by your self

Not by myself obviously, I'll come up with a cool concept and then check it with you and Vyvo

Don't report for double post

Last edited by zakleo (Apr 14 2012 2:39:34 pm)

#85 Before February 2015

kinggun680

Alrighty, almost done.

I'm done with most of the art, prolly 80% - 90% of it. Working on my level is partially the reason I am not in the current I Crew Working level. I'm working on the clouds to shade in, and improve v birds.

Still need to improve more stuff on the minis as it's not completely finished. Heres a screenshot of the current progress.

logorfm.png

#86 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

Honestly this crew looks great is does have alot of potential cant wait to see more I Crew : )

Last edited by NaztyRushz (Apr 15 2012 1:01:42 pm)

#87 Before February 2015

kinggun680

I am completely finished, though minis at end are lacking.

Non-Beta: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWhtGX35HRa0I
Beta: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWhtGX35HRa0I

#88 Before February 2015

Vyvo

I would like to announce that I will be back tomorrow

#89 Before February 2015

blackspider

Amitatsmon: can i join? i can give some of my lvl if you want (btw there not on my profile) ^^
Btw king gun i helped you on that lvl
amitatsmon i helped king gun at this lvl //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by blackspider (Apr 17 2012 1:47:52 pm)

#90 Before February 2015

kinggun680

Yep, black helped me on the ship shape.

#91 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Update 3.

I want to thank everyone of our crew who kept building while I was away. I like the Messy Mechanics concept //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Psy showed that he was very active. DylanDaSkater didn't help, but I think he hadn't the crewcode yet and saw too late he was member or was allowed to help (next time just ask Dylan! Not only to me ofc //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue).

Further, the people who are pending in the crew.

Soulrunner: While I was away 1 week, the crewmembers didnt see u 1 time. So you are not in the crew. It was fun to chat with you. If need help, you are free to ask.
Kinggun680: Boh claims she only saw u in ur level. But the art looks plain, and Amitatsmon agree's that you're mini arent good enough. So you are not in the crew. + rep you finished you're world.
Toxic: You are in the crew, but you have to be more active.
Psy: You gotta learn a bit about art more, but you are a nice guy, very active and dedicated to help build stuff. You are officially in! + rep

@ Blackspider, you aren't in the crew, since you aren't good enough, I like that ship on Kinggun680's level, but ur profile isnt impressive enough.

@ DylanDaSkater soon we are done with the art on: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWBvaIxJo3bEI
Please come sometimes and help build mini's, ur good @ em //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

For the people who aren't in the crew. There are a lot good crews, and if you want to work on a level but need help, you guys are free to ask help anytime (except if we are working on a crew level! Then we might come at another time.).

Anyone (of our crew) has an Idea for next level, feel free to shout out ur idea's, but keep it in 1 post and re-edit.

Last edited by Vyvo (Apr 18 2012 12:04:24 pm)

#92 Before February 2015

Zakleo

What's Toxic's skill?

#93 Before February 2015

kinggun680

Aight, I was in the mechanic level when it was making but everyone was working and I was stuck in a corner. Anyways, is there a chance, I could reapply later?

#94 Before February 2015

blackspider

Im not good? lol Im better than amitatsmon and you at art
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWVAEAAA
1 world i made in 3 days.

#95 Before February 2015

Vyvo

blackspider wrote:

Im not good? lol Im better than amitatsmon and you at art
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWVAEAAA
1 world i made in 3 days.

Then why do I see a Crew logo there and toxic's name, is there any proof u did it alone or what did you make in it?

Blackspider, its not only skill which is important, but i've only seen u once (long time ago) and I dont know good about the others of our team. But people who know each other, might work better together (ingame). Unknown to us, because of an unimpressive profilepage we had not enough info to decide. But still we dont need more right now.

Maybe it's just the artstyle, but it does look very basic.

Oh and like most of the people, they just ask to join... thats not a proper way to request to be pending in a crew according to me... next time maybe tell more abour urself, and in what way u appoint, artist/minimaker/tester, have chat or not etc...

@ kinggun680, later maybe we need more players or if someone stops, you got better chance at becoming a member. But not now at the moment sorry.

Last edited by Vyvo (Apr 19 2012 4:37:40 am)

#96 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

My favourite level is messy mechanic. How can they be so organized? That's a lot of plannification ! Congratulation! Art:10/10      Minis:9/10 (Maybe a little hard for begginers)

#97 Before February 2015

blackspider

i made this world myself for this crew.
U say that's my profile page page isn't impressive but before to talk look at yours vyvo then you CAN talk.
Now if you want to invite me in 1 of your lvls i can show you my skills.

#98 Before February 2015

Sancti

Want to test my skills? I don't have any levels, so if you want to try me out I'll just do it live.

#99 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Sancti wrote:

Want to test my skills? I don't have any levels, so if you want to try me out I'll just do it live.

Sancti, before asking, first read the whole thread. Or at least the first page. I wont answer yes or no, you just read the first page and last messages.

Guynm, calling our crew noob on the +rep on blackspider. You do that always? When crew's dont accept you? Calling the crew's noob? low.. Very low of you, I thought you would stand above that sort way of thinking. I was declined for 1 crew before, didnt call them noob, respected their opinion. Enjoyed playing their levels, shown activity, and let me give advise or test their levels. And worked together sometimes.

And @ blackspider here are some things I wanna say:
1. If you think you're too good for us, just keep it for yourself, and just go look for another crew. Can't deal with our opinion your problem. But then you start trying to insult me. What are you looking after? I just say what me and a little more people thought about you're appointment, we think you're art is not good enough, but that was the second reason. The first reason was and still, that we are full and have enough artists.

2. If you really can't deal with other people's opinion then just dont join an crew who doesnt know you very well... Crews actually contain people who seen eachother before and more often than we u or you us.

3. My profile? I must say that the wide level with quickrace and the 5 Large levels are the latest ones i made at my own (wich are playable landscapes). But I have more maps which im working on, but those are secret, so you can't judge on my profile. The other visible ones are just unfinished from 1 year ago (I don't like to put the worlds secret even they might be nooby). Lately only been building with other people or doing their art. My art isnt only on my profile and you can see it anywhere, little thing here, little there, gave some advise, and helped someone personally.

4. Ever played my playable landscapes before? Just wanna know. I know everyone has another taste in art. But have u seen it also from close? Are you open to opinions and try to learn from others? As we say you are not good enough, maybe that's an hint to be open for idea's and go accept help on art from other players. Or just experience more on shading etc.

5. What I also wanna say is, that I want you to compare you're art to our latest I crew levels. Which u can see on page 1. Sure I didnt do them alone, but me and boh are the main artists. On Messy Mechanic's I couldn't work, because I was away for 1 week.

6. Last of all I wanna say about your and my opinion, my art isnt the best; I know that, I'm still learning and it's great that I have Boh with me sometimes so she can give me advise. Everytime I build something I become better. Compared to your art, my art is better at the moment. Remember if you make more and get advise you will improve too. Sorry if you found it hard to hear when I said you're art isnt good enough. But that's what u can espect to hear from crew's if you ask to join em.

Oh and a final thing, because you tried to insult me, I'm afraid to tell you that I would never accept you to be a member of I crew anymore. So good luck on finding another crew. And try to remember, this is just a game and I don't want stuff like people insulting each other, only because of his/her opinion. Everyone has his right to give his opinion and the other has to deal with it. I tried to bring it careful and nicely.
And now I don't want to hear anything about this "discussion" anymore and continue on the usual stuff of our crew.
PS Why am I writing so much? O.o I always do that, my bad... xDD

Last edited by Vyvo (Apr 19 2012 3:57:47 pm)

#100 Before February 2015

Gashley

nice to see so much interest from everyone to I crew //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile well put vyvo

Amit1423838631122801

Board footer