Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

moundsy

BroCrew [Official Thread]

BroCrew
[Logo Coming Soon]
Recruiting: Inactive / Active

What We Are All About
We are actually working on making a !Brobot soon! We will be uploading Adventure Maps/Mini Game Maps Soon which will be a part of BroCrew. In fact we are going to be doing an elemental series. Our first project is already named it?s just trying to get the builders to help out with it. Our first map is named Ragnarok. If we can get the work done quite quickly every time then we might actually go for trying to release a map every month at the minimum. Also, we might actually try to invent a new type of boss as well. Got any names for it? Tell them below. I was actually thinking BROSS or something like that.

What makes you different from all of the other crews on EE?
Well, in general we aren?t that much different from a single crew. All we really do though is go for entertainment in this game. There isn?t much to explain here and it?s not that easy at the same time.

So How Can I Join You?
You can simply join us by following the template provided here:

Username: Do You Own Skype? Y/N If Yes to the last question what is your Skype: Do you have chat? Do you have beta? Do you have Builder?s Club? What are you applying for? Builder/Coder/Mini Game Master/Graphic Artist

By the way, the chat, beta, and Builder?s club will NOT affect how you are joining. That?s just to see what we have to work with for building wise. Preferably get a Skype so we can just voice chat to go over the maps.

Ranks
Leader ? Moundsy (Graphics, Mini Game Master)
Admin ?
Admin ?
Moderator ?
Moderator ?
Trial Mod ?
Basic User ?

How Do I Gain Ranks?
Simply follow as you are told and you?ll make your way up there. I mean if you think about it getting Admin right away is kind of absurd due to the fact that we don?t know how you handle the power so it needs to be given step by step just to see if you?re ready for it.

Level Archive
Ragnarok
Moundsy
[Preview Coming Soon]
In this shocking (word play) of a level, your objective is to make it through the Ragnarok mini games. The mission is filled with traps and tricks so be on the lookout. Be careful though! In order to get to the victors room you MUST get every coin!

Graphics
Forum Signatures
Forum Avatars

moundsy 1423838650122782

Board footer