Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

cools

EB crew

Recruiting: ON                                                                                                                    EB crew
                                                                                                                      Hi this is the EB crew recruiting page.
                                                                                              EB crew stands for Expired Builders crew and we don?t use bots!
                                                                                                                          (Except for dig or snake levels)
                                                                                                                          Note: Not only pros can join here  
Forum:eb-crew.punbb-hosting.com
Chat:http://xat.com/xat178391317
                                                                                                                                               Logo:
                                                                                                                                     No logo currently
Announcements:
We are opening //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Members:
Cools (leader, tester)
Pikachitu (Co-leader,mini maker)
Alybea (Co-Leader/Mod,artist)
In training :
none
Jobs:
Planner (Art)-Plans art
Planner (Minis)-Plans minis to the art when the art is finished
Artists- Makes art
Minis maker-makes minis
Tester-tests level
Trainer (Minis)-trains people for minis
Trainer (Art)-trains people for art
Note : Planners and trainers are very welcome and they can choose a 2nd job.
Ranks:
Leader-gives orders and can recruit people
Co-Leader-can recruit people
Mod-Leads work project
Recruit-can host levels and do their job
Note: Everyone can host a level and everybody has to work too.
Form:
In game name :                                         profile:                                       beta:
Skill:                                                               crew(s):                                      chat:
Job(s):                                      timezone(in GMT):                                      how long you played EE:
Best level:                                          teamviewer:                                       have enough space to friend many people of crew:

Rules:
Be nice                             
No trolling
No swearing                       
only give crew code to crew members if allowed
Do not make people sad (in crew)     
if you are in the crew you HAVE to register on the forum
Work together                 
be active at least once a week (If you can?t post it on the forum and say how long you are away)
Ask Leader/Co-Leader if it can be a crew level           
Can?t be shared
HAVE FUN !

Bans:
0 warnings=super
3 warnings=1 day banned
6 warnings= 1 week banned
9 warnings= banned   forever   from crew
EB crew died RIP //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by cools (Jul 18 2013 12:21:28 am)

Hi im cools.
Veteran of EE and useless at any time.
Currently playing: ee on a daily basis again.
                           LoL

Doge is love Doge is life.

?type=online&name=cools ?type=lastlogin&name=cools ?type=registered&name=cools

#2 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Re: EB crew

Hm I dislike the idea of the planners. Artist like me like to be creative instead of being told what to do. Like if you are making a country side map, the planner could just say "Make sheep", when a person being free would make a cottage or a stable.
But I like the Trainer Idea, having an inside school is good.

Well good luck.

#3 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

In game name : <===                                         profile:   http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/pikachitu                                    beta:no
Skill:      minis                                                         crew(s):   KB, Olimpic, and more.                              chat:no
Job(s):        minimaker                              timezone(in GMT):   +1                                   how long you played EE: about... 1 age
Best level:      you know //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue                                    teamviewer: what is teamviewer?
i can make the logo

Last edited by pikachitu (Jul 12 2012 1:09:03 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

cools

Saintcool wrote:

Hm I dislike the idea of the planners. Artist like me like to be creative instead of being told what to do. Like if you are making a country side map, the planner could just say "Make sheep", when a person being free would make a cottage or a stable.
But I like the Trainer Idea, having an inside school is good.

Well good luck.

This is what we need teamviewer for when we are brainstorming on a painter how the level could look like.
Back to you pikachitu-Welcome to the EB crew bro //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile You are now an official EB crew Co-Leader //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (thank you that you make the crew logo)

Last edited by cools (Jul 12 2012 2:35:34 pm)

Hi im cools.
                           LoL

#5 Before February 2015

alybea

In game name :alybea                           profile:http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/alybea                                                        beta: nope
Skill: art                                                        crew(s): KB crew                                chat: nope
Job(s):effects artist                                timezone(in GMT): no idea              how long you played EE:
Best level: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWA1LpqKJybEI         teamviewer: none

#6 Before February 2015

cools

Ok you can join alybea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Welcome to the crew you are a official mod and Co-Leader //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Hi im cools.
                           LoL

#7 Before February 2015

Tom55

i can are in?:rolleyes:

#8 Before February 2015

cools

Sorry ,but you must fill out this :
Form:
In game name :                                         profile:                                       beta:
Skill:                                                               crew(s):                                      chat:
Job(s):                                      timezone(in GMT):                                      how long you played EE:
Best level:                                          teamviewer:                                       have enough space to friend many people of crew:

Hi im cools.
                           LoL

#9 Before February 2015

scott12346

can i be in crew i can make u a logo my email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f39e81dd80909c8787b395819c9d879a9681dd909c9e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> my name is scott12345
ive been on fro about 2-3 years im a pro at art some minis i have a crew world called day before the end my other crew kicked me out from   me saying i hacked beta but my friend bob bout it for me bob has the bunny smiley ha boght me chat as well and i hope i can   join cuz i might fight in this crew and people wont call me a noob //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:(

cools1423839258122174

Board footer