Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Lone Wanderer

E crew

E crew

The E crew has been around for roughly 2 years now, we make worlds that are played frequently.
we are not a well known crew and this is our goal, we try to work in secrecy to get world finished before players see them. If you do stumble onto one of our worlds in development you will instantly get code, if you help then you will recieve an invertation to join.

Members and ranks.

Grand Master Assassinos :
                                                          courier6 - Main crew leader, everything that happens within the crew goes through me first
                                                          atrono - Formed the crew but stepped down from leader, rarely seen.

Master Assassinos :
                         simon10 - main art guy and thinks of some ideas,Thinks of ideas for the crew world and steps in when im away.
xdsztron - The pro of the team and main developer

Adept Assassinos : kittykat247 - Thinks of ideas for the crew world and steps in when im away.
                                        comet6362 - a good helper of the ecrew

Tech Assassinos : kalamakhs - Head Programmer

Assassinos :   iloveham77890 - level tester and creater
                            poppytop156 - helped form the crew but has not been seen in a while.
                            jaspenia - joining rep, good at minis
                             bdon - Great at art

Recruit Assassino :   wloch - good art and minis guy
                                            sonicice - new recruit
                                            yammar - new recruit
                                            onedirectionfan - new recruit

Disbanded : Funo - did not comply with the rules
                          marcmarc - spied for another crew and trolled worlds

WE ARE RECRUITING NOW, If you are interested visit us at http://everybody-edits-e-crew.webnode.com/

Last edited by Lone Wanderer (Mar 27 2013 1:52:15 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

yamma

Re: E crew

So...we just have to play one of the E crew's levels?

#3 Before February 2015

Lone Wanderer

yamma wrote:

Yes if an Ecrew member is on the level at the time or just ask me and send a link of your best level or what skills you have and i will be in touch within a few hours

#4 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

You know if you want to build levels in secrecy you can just enter a swear word in the Level Name box then the world name will go **** then other players cant see your world in the lobby.

#5 Before February 2015

yamma

Lone Wanderer wrote:
yamma wrote:

Yes if an Ecrew member is on the level at the time or just ask me and send a link of your best level or what skills you have and i will be in touch within a few hours

Ok, I has no chat or beta (which I dont even know if it exists) but, I could send a link to my old christmas minigames level
-------------------------
Level includes:
Potions (or the ability to use them)
water (for challenges)
Portals (for transportation))
And a decorative end!

The portals haven't been setup yet, but the level name is easy minizz

#6 Before February 2015

Lone Wanderer

AL3XTH3M3NTALON3 wrote:

You know if you want to build levels in secrecy you can just enter a swear word in the Level Name box then the world name will go **** then other players cant see your world in the lobby.

Yeah i know but we can also use the new chat commands now to make them secret

#7 Before February 2015

Lone Wanderer

yamma wrote:
Lone Wanderer wrote:
yamma wrote:

Ok, I has no chat or beta (which I dont even know if it exists) but, I could send a link to my old christmas minigames level
-------------------------
Level includes:
Potions (or the ability to use them)
water (for challenges)
Portals (for transportation))
And a decorative end!

The portals haven't been setup yet, but the level name is easy minizz

Ok yamma, send us a link to the level and i will have a look over it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile and get back soon.

Last edited by Lone Wanderer (Feb 15 2013 3:33:49 am)

#8 Before February 2015

jaspenia

@Lone Wanderer
Can I join your crew (see PM)
Link to profile is | (I dont have chat)
                                  \/

Last edited by jaspenia (Feb 15 2013 7:54:33 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Lone Wanderer

ok jaspenia i will have alook at it now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

Lone Wanderer

yamma wrote:

If your interested in joining just fill out the simple form on the website and we will get back
heres a link
http://everybody-edits-e-crew.webnode.com/joining/

Last edited by Lone Wanderer (Feb 23 2013 12:57:53 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

yamma

Ok!
Finnally found this thread, I tried the ecrew level ,'apacolypse city', and that was an awesome experience. Hope I can join soon!
-yamma (everybody edits)

#12 Before February 2015

PokerDailyFeet

kan i joining this prio crew? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#13 Before February 2015

Lone Wanderer

PokerDailyFeet wrote:

kan i joining this prio crew? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

sure thing
just checkout this link and fill out what it says
http://everybody-edits-e-crew.webnode.com/joining/

dont worry no private details required and the site is 100% safe

#14 Before February 2015

scott12346

can i join i can do some art contact me my email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="e78a95c99484889393a781958889938e8295c984888a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> i am a pro ee name SCOTT12345

Lone Wanderer 1423839272122160

Board footer