Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

[ELC]botz Team

Recruiting = ON!
*Programmers Need 1(programs and helps out)
*Thinkers Need 2(level and bot ideas)
*Designers (level making) Need 5

[ELC]botz Team, Is a team that works on bots and bot levels! We have a site and have already had over 1300 downloads.
www.elcbotz.weebly.com

Botz:
-Snake Bot (By Cameronaldo)
-Writing Bot (By Ewoke)
-Invisible Blocks also contains Spikes (By Ewoke)
-Account Bomb (By Cameronaldo)
-Fill Tool/Replace Tool (By Ewoke)
-Owner Blocks (By Ewoke)

Levels:
-[ELC]botz F1! Race

Leaders!:
Cameronaldo   - 9 Points
Ewoke   -   9 Points

Programmers:
Lpeugliot9   -   6 Points
Nvd   -   1 Point
Xfrogman43   -   1 Points
Zumza123 - 0 Points
4649 - 0 Points

Thinkers:
Lemon67   -   0 Points
Spottydots   -   2 Points
Awsomeboy   -   3 Points
Ethans - 0 Points
Krock - 0 Points

Points System!:
-1 Point for Idea
-1 Point for helping with a world
-1 Point for making a bot

Competition, Logo Design must be made on EE, winner gets to be admin on all elcbotz or join elc (he must help out)!

GO TO : www.elcbotz.weebly.com

Use the contact us! tab on the site and send us your bot ideas! Or Sign up!

Last edited by cameronaldo (Aug 8 2013 8:31:06 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Krock

Re: [ELC]botz Team

Nice team, just it will be hard to get some developers for your bots.
Spontaneous thought: Why you write "botz"!?

More members = harder communication because everybody needs the codes or access to the others screens.
Just showing here my meaning, I'm not interested to join.
My suggestion: make something more avanced than snake and filling blocks, example: shift or a new idea...
Anyways, good luck with organizing this crew.

Btw: my "Bot by Krock"-releases got total 7500 downloads. (rounded by 100 because the counting of older versions is not exactly)

{EDIT} /request my webpage on the tab "otherS botz!"

Last edited by Krock (Jun 16 2013 11:51:54 am)

#3 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

Ok what is the link to the site, and thanks for the advice but we were just making some simple botz to get the team going and yes we have 4 ideas for new botz. It is unfortunate you don't want to join //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I used botz because weirdly www.ecbots.weebly.com had already been used and i changed it to elc when lpeugliot9 joined. Thanks anyway //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

Vasum01

Like Krock said, I'd be nice to see some new ideas other than the overused and commonly used ones such as snake that are usually featured in almost any general bot.

I'll also tell you that if someone really wanted to take the 15 minutes to do this, they could decompile your account bomb and get all the account's passwords; they could also probably change the passwords to the accounts so that the bot wouldn't be functional anymore.

Everything you have here besides for account bomb and invisible blocks are featured in (like I've mentioned beforehand) almost every other general bot such as NBot or Krock's Bot. I think the only bot that you have that someone may have a genuine use for that can only be found here is the invisible blocks bot (there may be one out there, not sure).

Anyway, goodluck with taking this further.

#5 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

we have a few botz on there that people have never made, and are in the process of making more!

#6 Before February 2015

Vasum01

cameronaldo wrote:

we have a few botz on there that people have never made

Snake and writing - Krock - Does more than just snake and write as well
Invisible blocks - Capasha - Patched too..
Account bomb - Referring to what I said, this could easily be ruined by anyone and can be made in minutes with very little beforehand knowledge
Fill - Capasha
Owner - Not even sure what that is, explain please?

Last edited by Vasum01 (Jun 23 2013 10:12:27 am)

#7 Before February 2015

scott12346

can i join it seems like a realy cool crew i cant download any of your bots tho i can download them but when i press run it goes cant open this file??:rolleyes:

#8 Before February 2015

scott12346

my email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="3459461a47575b40407452465b5a405d51461a575b59">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> i have a crew world i can give u:)

#9 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

scott please could you apply through our contact us page on the site so we can all access you, we needwhat role u want ur profile and 2 ideas u could bring to the crew. It isn't working, because you must extract files, not run them

#10 Before February 2015

ewoke

vasum
owner block let normal users( must be in adminlist ) place blocks like portals and stuff.
krock i will add ur link to the other bots page.
{edit}noticed krocks site was already added{edit}

sorry for my bad english. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by ewoke (Jul 7 2013 4:03:27 pm)

if you can read this....good for you

#11 Before February 2015

Zumza

I want to be programmer in this team, I made ZBot.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#12 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

Zumza123 wrote:

Can you program the command !wins and what does zbot do?

#13 Before February 2015

Zumza

cameronaldo wrote:
Zumza123 wrote:

ZBot is an all-in-one bot.
Snake, Smart Dig, Shift, auto things, and lots of other things.
It's popular 100 users use this bot, I hope in future more because is better than nbot, krock bot or abot.
I alredy make " .wins" in my bot, and is easy.
I want something more difficult because I am really an programmer, I don't start programming when bot comes, like you.

Last edited by The Doctor (Aug 5 2013 12:39:55 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

Zumza123 wrote:
cameronaldo wrote:
Zumza123 wrote:

It's popular 100 users use this bot, I hope in future more because is better than nbot, krock bot or abot.
I want something more difficult because I am really an programmer, I don't start programming when bot comes, like you.

Ok, good you can join. add me on ee <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="3e5d5f531007077e5257485b105d51104b55">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> I will add you to the site and if you like you can make a bot straight away, bot is: Treasure hunt.
-Basic commands + !link which tells you the site link
-1 win per touch of crown
-crown teleports around the world after each win in a ..... sized world

You don't have to do this I can get someone else to but tellme if you are/aren't so I can do it or someone else

#15 Before February 2015

Hi.
Can I join this team...?
I made Hi! 46Bot and [S] Snake and User bomb bot.

#16 Before February 2015

FDOOU
Banned

why do you need thinkers for your crew?

Come find me in game!

#17 Before February 2015

Zumza

cameronaldo wrote:
Zumza123 wrote:
cameronaldo wrote:

Ok, good you can join. add me on ee <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="97f4f6fab9aeaed7fbfee1f2b9f4f8b9e2fc">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> I will add you to the site and if you like you can make a bot straight away, bot is: Treasure hunt.

You don't have to do this I can get someone else to but tellme if you are/aren't so I can do it or someone else

From 0 or to add this things?

#18 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

LoveLemons wrote:

why do you need thinkers for your crew?

It is used to envolve non-programmers in our crew and make their bot ideas come true which without us wouldnt be possible.

#19 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

Zumza123 wrote:
cameronaldo wrote:
Zumza123 wrote:

Ok, good you can join. add me on ee <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="2744464a091e1e674b4e514209444809524c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> I will add you to the site and if you like you can make a bot straight away, bot is: Treasure hunt.

From 0 or to add this things?

I don't understand your question, do what from 0? if wins yes. Otherwise explain, I am not sure what you mean.

#20 Before February 2015

Krock

I'll be thinker, more not... I support bots but got bored of helping noobs young users with making bots or helping with small, noobish problems.

@cameronaldo: I suggest you to prevent from double posts, also removing of that email "cam.##@####.##.uk" a lot spambots like people who share their emails...

Last edited by Krock (Aug 8 2013 1:13:26 am)

#21 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

Ok I forgot to sent the 2 messages as one and i dont have internet access much until saturday because i am on holiday/vacation Krock. Ok I will add you as a Thinker and I will remove my email once zumza123 sees it.

#22 Before February 2015

Soulrunner

i would like to become a Designer I have posted my app to contract us part of the website. Thanks.

#23 Before February 2015

cameronaldo

Ok, you can join as a builder and Thinker, I like your ideas. add me look in previous messages for email.

cameronaldo 1423840063121369

Board footer