Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Artsy Crew

Tired of just seeing poorly made trees, mountains, water, minis, etc.?   Want to join a crew that will let you express your artistic ability?

Well look no further.   I present Artsy Crew, a crew for artistic map and minigame makers.  
What our goals are:   we look to contribute as many new levels with original and creative art and minis as possible; we will also give advice and help any map makers that are not in the crew to help beautify their levels
Leaders: Legoking2000

Members: JaWapa, Anch159, Itsmeandersonlol, MrCurry
Application (with example):
When are you usually online? (i.e. 5-7 on weekdays, 4-8 on weekends): 5-7 most days with 12-2ish on weekends
Are you an artist or minigame maker?: artist
What is your experience as a player? (i.e. can you beat any map made?): I am experienced enough to beat most maps but harder ones such as the EX Pro series I cannot beat
What is your experience in crews?   What crews have you been in?: I have been in KO crew, DH crew, and 0 crew.   I can act as a natural leader in a crew setting
On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable do you feel teaching people?: 8
Link your profile with "public" setting.:
Vote!

legoking2000 wrote:

2ZWFZdC.png
'Vote for your favorite (crew members only)!   Winner is the official logo!

Last edited by Ikaros (May 15 2014 5:03:06 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Re: Artsy Crew

Reserved for levels>

#3 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Creature wrote:

Well, i don't want to join this crew, but i wanted to say how good i am:
When are you usually online? (i.e. 5-7 on weekdays, 4-8 on weekends): All days, depends my internet
Are you an artist or minigame maker?: minimaker
What is your experience as a player? (i.e. can you beat any map made?): I am good at beating non-complexy maps like EEDD ones.
What is your experience in crews?   What crews have you been in?: I joined lot of nooby crews, but i owned teccrew with emalton, teccrew had over 100 members.
On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable do you feel teaching people?: 5
Link your profile with "public" setting.: http://www.everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/reidolol

I'm sorry; this thread is for members of the EE community that wish to join this crew.   If you are not interested in such, don't bother posting on this thread.   Thnx.

#4 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Creature wrote:

When are you usually online? (i.e. 5-7 on weekdays, 4-8 on weekends): All days, depends my internet
What is your experience as a player? (i.e. can you beat any map made?): I am good at beating non-complexy maps like EEDD ones.
What is your experience in crews?   What crews have you been in?: I joined lot of nooby crews, but i owned teccrew with emalton, teccrew had over 100 members.
Link your profile with "public" setting.: http://www.everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/reidolol

so you posted just to brag? And i don't believe that tec crew had over 100 members.....

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#5 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

When are you usually online?
Often... very often...

-

Are you an artist or minigame maker?
Artist, no minigame skills at all...
-
What is your experience as a player?
Better then 90% of EE Community...

-

What is your experience in crews?
I ran 3 other crews... been in a few others...

-

On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable do you feel teaching people?
6, You learn by watching and taking notes not by me giving you lessons

-

Link your profile with "public" setting
http://www.everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/jawapa

Discord: jawp#5123

#6 Before February 2015

dragonranger

Eh, I mainly want to help with world creation for people, as I feel i'm way too lazy on making my own worlds, and maybe helping make others might help me...
So I probably won't be a serious crew member, as with most other crews, but I would be able to help, if I am online.
I guess I'll still fill in the application, but deny it if you feel you would rather have someone more serious/focused on becoming a crew member

When are you usually online?: Whenever I get the time... Mostly after school 4-7 on weekdays, most weekends. This is at GMT +10.
Are you an artist or minigame maker?: I do take part in both, but am only really decent in minigame-making, and my art is absolutely terrible. However, I dothink I make pretty unique minis, and I can think up of some good ideas... at times...
What is your experience as a player?: A bit laggy for me, currently (probs getting a new computer soon) to finish most minis, but for some reason I can still make minis fairly well... even though that isn't related to the question...
What is your experience in crews?   What crews have you been in?: I have been in teccrew, but found myself not on similar active times as the rest of the crew. I think I have been in a few others, but those are long forgotten by now.
On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable do you feel teaching people?: Hm. I like teaching people, but I'm bad at it, and get a bit shy. So... 6?
Link your profile with "public" setting: Yes it is all undone... I never have time to do it, and when I do, I always find myself bored with making em, especially my worlds... So maybe helping make other worlds, as I sometimes do nowadays, will help me with finishing them.
http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/dragonranger <--- THE HORROR :0
Also, I can provide any worlds, as I have like, 5 spare massive, 2 spare great, a lot of spare wide e.t.c worlds...

Last edited by Dragonranger (May 12 2014 1:46:00 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

I will post who made it and who didn't later.

#8 Before February 2015

Creature

Jabatheblob1 wrote:
Creature wrote:

so you posted just to brag? And i don't believe that tec crew had over 100 members.....

I don't wanted brag myself, i just wanted to say how i am. Also, teccrew had over 100 members, but lot of them were inactives, its hard to manage over 100 members.

This is a false statement.

#9 Before February 2015

Koto

You mean members over it's lifetime.   The only number that really counts, if your going to brag about how many members are in it, are active members.   If someone contributes a little bit towards one map, that barely counts as a member, that counts more as a featured builder.
As for this crew, good luck legoking.   Managing a crew can be difficult, hope you are successful.

#10 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I would like to say that my profile is probably pretty crappy but I never have time to work on a complete level

#11 Before February 2015

Anch

When are you usually online? (i.e. 5-7 on weekdays, 4-8 on weekends): 4:30 - 8:30 every day.
Are you an artist or minigame maker?: minimaker, but if I can, both (I'd rather be minimaker)
What is your experience as a player? (i.e. can you beat any map made?): If I wanted to, I beat many maps, but not as hard as EXpro maps.
What is your experience in crews?   What crews have you been in?: I have been in many non-active crews that don't do well, and managed to craete a decent crew that we are still working on.
On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable do you feel teaching people?: 8
Link your profile with "public" setting: My profile
You won't find all my skills in one world. They are spread in a bunch of worlds. I just can't seem to finish any //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by anch159 (May 12 2014 5:49:20 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Creature wrote:

were inactives, its hard to manage over 100 members.

I highly doubt tec crew was at 100 members, idk why i am having this conversation though, I can ask lrussel and emalton. Plus this is just to brag, idk why i am arguing with you over a topic which is unrelated. Don't just comment to tell everyone what you have, "I don't want to join but" Then you continue to list things that you have and are in. That's bragging.
Ontopic: I am looking forward to what this crew has in store it sounds very interesting //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#13 Before February 2015

Creature

I don't think if you tell a thing you have or are in is bragging, it most help others know(most if already known). No discussion.

Last edited by Creature (May 13 2014 4:47:05 am)

This is a false statement.

#14 Before February 2015

Anch

Please put up the list of players who made it and didn't make it soon.

#15 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Anch159 has made the crew!

JaWapa needs to make his profile public.

Dragonranger, I would rather have someone more dedicated to the crew.   Sorry!   If you still want to join, try again later and I'd be happy to take you!

#16 Before February 2015

Drawmaster3

I would really like to enter to the crew because I had never been in any crew. So here I answer the aplication:

1. When are you usually online?
I am online after work, after 5:00 pm or 17:00 ((UTC-06:00) Central)

2. Are you an artist or a minigame maker?
I am an artist, I almost never do art in my worlds, I do them in other worlds when I help the owners. About the Minigames, I am 35% good at hard and 65% good at easy ones.

3. What is your experience as a player?
Well, I am good at hard worlds only when I don't have lag, and I have lag after I use my PC for more than 1 hour.

4. What is your experience in crews? What crews have you been in?
I have not been in any crew, so I don't have any experience in them.

5. On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable do you feel teaching people?

6. Link to your profile with public setting.
I don't like when people watch my profile, my worlds are very bad, I don't take care of them and I almost never do something to them; but only for this ocassion I made it public. Link: everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/drawmaster3

#17 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Profile made public

#18 Before February 2015

Noctis

When are you online? (i.e. 5-7 on weekdays, 4-8 on weekends): 2-5 on weekends; highly concentrated gaming during summer break.

Are you an artist or minigame maker?: artist

What is your experience as a player? (i.e. can you beat any map made?): I beat EX Ice Level yesterday; made level 13 in Technological Terror.

What is your experience in crews?   What crews have you been in?: Am in KO Crew, MX Crew, and EW Crew.

On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable do you feel teaching people?: 9 online; 4.5 IRL due to anxiety

Link your profile with "public" setting.: everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/itsmeandersonlol (Or click on "Website" under my posts)

Last edited by Noctis (May 13 2014 7:39:56 pm)

#19 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

JaWapa has made it!
Itsmeandersonlol has made it too!
Drawmaster, I'm sorry but you did not make //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile .   Your profile did not represent your artistic ability well enough.   If you can find some worlds you've worked on, I might reconsider.

Last edited by Ikaros (May 13 2014 8:24:58 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

legoking2000 wrote:

JaWapa has made it!

Wahoo!

#21 Before February 2015

dragonranger

Got it, I am mainly just looking for a active crew that would take me as a low rank so I can help in their worlds.
Will consider trying again when I actually finish my worlds...

#22 Before February 2015

Anch

I'm starting a new world which can express my creativity (Workshift Industries). When are we starting the next level? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#23 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Looking for a few more minigame makers and another artist.   Hopefully we can start brainstorming this weekend.

#24 Before February 2015

MrCurry

When are you usually online? (i.e. 5-7 on weekdays, 4-8 on weekends): in the evening, hole week (UTC +2:00)
Are you an artist or minigame maker? more a minigame maker, but i have also some art skills
What is your experience as a player? (i.e. can you beat any map made?): i can beat maps, but it could need some time (im not the fastest in playing), also i often dont find the actual way.... so i find exploits
What is your experience in crews?   What crews have you been in?: being in a crew, which lasts for a week (i dont count this as a crew)
On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable do you feel teaching people?: 7
Link your profile with "public" setting.: Since EE doesnt run on Armor Games i cant use my normal Account. So im using one of my brother, who never played, so i have to buy all blocks etc. again. (Doesnt mean i cant work, also as a minimaker i dont need all the blocks)
Here are my 2 worlds made by my original acc:
Steampunk Hazard
Forgotten Mine

My acc im using right know:
Kingcurry

Last edited by MrCurry (May 15 2014 3:15:55 am)

#25 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

MrCurry has made it!

Legoking20001423841164120268

Board footer