Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1176 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Re: Update Discussion

So this is like Chris removing decorations from the minimap for some people?

Wooted by:

#1177 Before February 2015

ktostam450

I may use here polish proverb:
"Kto daje i zabiera ten si? w piekle poniewiera"

That means who gaves and takes this who downtrodden in hell.

Wooted by:

#1178 Before February 2015

Koto

I agree, that the respawn potion sucks, but at least he tried to fix all the hate towards the /respawn command.   I think that it would have been better to let people disable the command.

Wooted by:

#1179 Before February 2015

Urban

The swamp package looks great, but it ties more into a jungle theme than an undead theme in my opinion. I like how you can hide in the tall plants a lot, but some things that were fixed I don't like that much.

The Blog wrote:

Switches are now reset if loadlevel or reset commands are called.

*Throws away level that I've been working on*

Wooted by:

#1180 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Only problem is disabling a command has never been done before.

Wooted by:

#1181 Before February 2015

Bobyy

AzurePudding wrote:
KingOfTheOzone wrote:
AzurePudding wrote:

I love new action blocks.   Swamp seems to make you move slower than water, however it's hard to tell if it's the block or zombies.

I asked if he could turn zombies off in his worlds so we can better experiment the update and he said no.   I then suggested having zombie spread carry over time like curse does, and not reset time, to prevent infinite zombies.   He says he likes infinite zombies.   That's like saying "I like bad game design."

Really? I like the idea of infinite zombies, that's sort of how zombies are.   It adds to the feel.

I really like the new swamp brick as well... good one shoe.   Btw, what does the respawn potion do?

But..

a zombie potion can be used and seconds later everyone in the world is a zombie.   People respawn and become zombies soon after.   Zombies keep spawning over and over and you can hardly play a level.   If time carried over, zombies would die out, and another potion would have to be used.   Also as someone suggested, afk zombies should not infect.

Respawn potion makes you respawn.. /respawn no longer works.

If that happens then the owner can disable that potion. Like said below VVV

Everybody Edits Help Section wrote:

Set a list of potions to enabled or disabled. The id's are listed in the potion description. Note, that the world setting "Potions on/off" will overrule these specific potion settings. In order for this to have effect, potions must be "on".

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

Wooted by:

#1182 Before February 2015

BillyP

Urban wrote:

The swamp package looks great, but it ties more into a jungle theme than an undead theme in my opinion. I like how you can hide in the tall plants a lot, but some things that were fixed I don't like that much.

The Blog wrote:

Switches are now reset if loadlevel or reset commands are called.

*Throws away level that I've been working on*

Not sure what type of level you're making, but would the /respawnall command still work?

Wooted by:

#1183 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Yes, /respawnall still works.

He was making a special type of puzzle, that you need to switch blocks then respawn and you can go out of a trap and win it.

Wooted by:

#1184 Before February 2015

Raon

Ummmm, guys...anyone knows where's the update? The game should've been updated already. *sigh*

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

Wooted by:

#1185 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Raon wrote:

Ummmm, guys...anyone knows where's the update? The game should've been updated already. *sigh*

Propably update gots delayed, and propably EE will be updated tommorow.

Wooted by:

#1186 Before February 2015

superhero514

I will hope that there will be a counting system, what will count how many humans have been infected.

Wooted by:

#1187 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

I bet the update will be delayed until tomorrow, and it will be some sort of Valentines Update. Someone suggested that it would be a valentine zombie update, so I came up with a few possible names for the update.
1. I Would Die For You
2. Love Sick
3. I Love You To Death

Anyone else have some ideas on the next update? And some possible names for it?

PaNFnqB.png

Wooted by:

#1188 Before February 2015

Banana_Venom

Glitcherkid wrote:

I bet the update will be delayed until tomorrow, and it will be some sort of Valentines Update. Someone suggested that it would be a valentine zombie update, so I came up with a few possible names for the update.
1. I Would Die For You
2. Love Sick
3. I Love You To Death

Anyone else have some ideas on the next update? And some possible names for it?

Hopefully it is going to be a Zombie Valentines and title 3 should be used.

Wooted by:

#1189 Before February 2015

SeymourG

Yeah, I Love You to Death sounds the best.

Wooted by:

#1190 Before February 2015

crastopher

Still nothing... Where's my Valentines update?

Wooted by:

#1191 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Here it is: bruce smiley and zombie counter.

Wooted by:

#1192 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

Alright, at first the new smiley could only be bought with gems, but I entered a world and MrShoe said it should be fixed. However, when I refreshed my browser it wouldn't load lobby so...

1oGNJTH.gif

Wooted by:

#1193 Before February 2015

ktostam450

SilverStar29 wrote:

Alright, at first the new smiley could only be bought with gems, but I entered a world and MrShoe said it should be fixed. However, when I refreshed my browser it wouldn't load lobby so...

Same, eh :/

Wooted by:

#1194 Before February 2015

theditor

Seriously? A :O ugly smiley that doesen't even look like a smiley?
MrShoe, I am dissapoint.

Last edited by theditor (Feb 14 2013 6:37:16 am)

Wooted by:

#1195 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

theditor wrote:

Seriously? A :O ugly smiley that doesen't even look like a smiley?

Makes a good point. Wasn't purple ghost denied because it didn't look like a typical smiley?

1oGNJTH.gif

Wooted by:

#1196 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Also 3 new commands:

Blog wrote:

/visible #visibility# - Sets the visibility of a world in the lobby. Values are true or false.

/getpos #name# - Gets the current position of #playername# in the form ?pos,playername,x,y? where the x and y are specified in tiles (as opposed to pixel coordinates).

/help #commandname# command added. Type ?/help? to get a list of command names, type ?/help? followed by the command name (f.ex ?/help /visible?) to get a description of the command. The output is only shown to yourself in the chat and like all commands it only works for world editors.

Last edited by ktostam450 (Feb 14 2013 6:51:21 am)

Wooted by:

#1197 Before February 2015

capasha

/getpos is showing wrong y value. Instead of the bottom of the world which is 199 without the border, it showing 198..
So making a simple and useless stalking bot or anything that following a player, will work wrong.

Wooted by:

#1198 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Is it me, or is the new smiley, a potato?

Wooted by:

#1199 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

ktostam450 wrote:

Also 3 new commands:

Blog wrote:

/visible #visibility# - Sets the visibility of a world in the lobby. Values are true or false.

/getpos #name# - Gets the current position of #playername# in the form ?pos,playername,x,y? where the x and y are specified in tiles (as opposed to pixel coordinates).

/help #commandname# command added. Type ?/help? to get a list of command names, type ?/help? followed by the command name (f.ex ?/help /visible?) to get a description of the command. The output is only shown to yourself in the chat and like all commands it only works for world editors.

EE is becoming more like Minecraft I guess, although the commands are pretty useful!

I wish MrShoe would make the smilies available at certain times for everyone, regardless of their class, sort of like a "trial period" or something. Within that time, you are able to use the smiley, and are able to buy it.

Last edited by Glitcherkid (Feb 14 2013 7:56:51 am)

PaNFnqB.png

Wooted by:

#1200 Before February 2015

capasha

I must say that the /getpos is the same as reading from the movement. It can't be used if a player hold a key.
It will only give the position when the player press a key or stand still. Which is the same the people use when reading the movements for digbots and such. So for me is the command kinda useless.

Last edited by doh (Feb 14 2013 8:18:21 am)

Wooted by:
Zoey20701434489379513249

Board footer