Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Master1

KOcrew History and Level Library

9pb.png
History of KOcrew:
KOcrew was formed back in 2011 by the two users, Master1 and Insan3editor. After their previous failed attempt to make a successful crew (IBM) they decided to give it another shot. After forming the crew, many friends of theirs from the beta-only club were hired, these include: Jak, Matt, Showpath, Kaylee123, Garfield2436, and more. As the crew finished up the first level, Pirate Escape, Insan3editor slowly stopped showing up on Everybody Edits. After eventually realizing that a replacement was needed, Jak, who was the first one to join the crew was upgraded to Co-leader.
At this point, the crew was going pretty well, the crew's most famous map of the time "Cursed Minis" was released, along with several other maps: Super Stairs, Escape the Cliff, Ice Co op, and Adventure. Several other awesome users were also picked up at this time, Vulcan, Muftwin, Aoitenshi, Polis, 0176, Naztyrushz, Express50, and more! This gave the crew the people needed to create even more maps! In no time at all (several months) four more maps were released under the KO title. Elements, Hellish Escape, Enter Da Darkness (Mostly a Kaylee123/Master1 colab), and Ice climb (Mostly an Aoitenshi world). Also, the Halloween contest had come and gone, awarding Matt, Jak, 0176, and Garfield2436, a 2nd place prize, with there outstanding map "Sinister"
More time passed, and KOcrew finally released a new world after a long period of no worlds, Cursed Minis 2. Around the same time, Jak had forced Gkabyssflorida into the crew without talking to Master1 about it first //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad but Master1 decided to be nice and allowed Gka to join - not knowing how amazing of a member he would turn out to be. Other new members that joined around this time include: Buzzerbee, Thuggishprune, Failgirl101, Tak4n, Pyromaniac, Theditor, Stagecrew, Deetz, and DClevels. After all these people had joined, Space Escape, and a revamped version of Escape the Cliff were soon released.
KOcrew began to die down once again. Jak had quit EE, and another co leader was needed once again. Matt and Gkabyssflorida were both amazing options at the time, but in the end, Matt was chosen for the spot, and Gkabyssflorida became a crew Admin. More new members joined, including: Boh, 1nsanity, Itsmeandersonlol, Addi, Killingpepper123, Skyfalcon, Shadowboy, Legoking2000, Blindz0r, and P788. Around the same time frame, KOcrew released Death Dominion, and Midnight Kothedral. And then nothing was ever spoken about KOcrew again.
...Until now, when Master1 decided to finish one final world and call quits for everything. 222Hockey222, and Forcesniper were the final 2 members to join, and the final world created by KOcrew was "Caves Are So 2011"

Final Members when KOcrew Died:

Leaders:

Master1
Matt

Admins:

Gkabyssflorida     

Mods:

Express50
NaztyRushz
Insan3editor

Other Members:
Buzzerbee
Boh
Addi
Killingpepper123
Muftwin
DCLevels
1nsanity
Tak4n
Failgirl101
Legoking2000
Aoitenshi
Pyromaniac
Stagecrew
Theditor
Skyfalcon
Shadowboy
Itsmeandersonlol
Forcesniper
Blindz0r
222Hockey222
Polis
Deetz
P788

KOcrew worlds

KO Caves Are So 2011
0hnh8Yt.png
Beta
NonBeta

Midnight Kothedral
TqCis8D.png
Beta
NonBeta

KOcrew cursed minis
pJwE2.png
Beta
Nonbeta

KOcrew cursed minis2
BUaNd.png
Beta
Nonbeta

KOcrew Boss ON/OFF
Bu6YW.pngUGKS8.png
1Juht.png
Beta
Nonbeta

KOcrew Ice Co op
wHpKG.png
Beta
Nonbeta

KO Enter da Darkness
5xl7p.png
Beta
Nonbeta

KOcrew Elements
KL4o5.png
Beta
Nonbeta

KOcrew Ice Climb
bRwYM.png
Beta
Nonbeta

KOcrew super stairs
ykgey.png
Beta
Nonbeta

KOcrew Escape the Cliff - Revamped
YRKTn.png - SFjnW.png
Beta
Nonbeta

KOcrew Pirate Escape
uorjh.png
Beta
Nonbeta

KOcrew Hellish Escape
YypUTmA.png
Beta
Nonbeta

KOcrew Space Escape
ScOtjxq.png
This world died :c

KOcrew Death Dominion
ObGra.png
Beta
NonBeta

KOcrew Adventure
SAIy8.png
Beta
Nonbeta

Sinister - Halloween contest 2nd place
EGF5r.png
Beta
Nonbeta

Last edited by Master1 (Aug 9 2014 10:33:34 am)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#2 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Re: KOcrew History and Level Library

Can I join? I have Spring Pack, New Years, and Factory Pack. Check my profile for more!

#3 Before February 2015

Master1

hmm i went through sum of ur lvls and the minis r kinda good i guess but need to be a bit more original, also try and make some lvl art not just smiley-block art, actual lvl art like grass, hills, water, mountains, stuff like tht

#4 Before February 2015

Jak

really sorry for the grave dig but
we made a forum
http://kocrew.forumify.com/

#5 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Okay...i wish to join cuz most of my friends are in there! but im good at art and minis so...

Okay and also heres my profile! http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/wolfexile

Last edited by Wolf exile1 (May 30 2011 9:53:21 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

For all of you guys that want to join, you will have to be tested on your skills to see how good you are. Either you pass or fail according to Jak or Master1(klmaster)'s expectations. The best way to do this is to create a level and let us see it. If it meets our expectations, then okay! The reason why we are doing this is because we do not want any people slacking and doing absolutely nothing, or of course, trolling and being a noob, and being a disgrace to our crew.

#7 Before February 2015

Master1

Garfield2436 wrote:

For all of you guys that want to join, you will have to be tested on your skills to see how good you are. Either you pass or fail according to Jak or Master1(klmaster)'s expectations. The best way to do this is to create a level and let us see it. If it meets our expectations, then okay! The reason why we are doing this is because we do not want any people slacking and doing absolutely nothing, or of course, trolling and being a noob, and being a disgrace to our crew.

lol so true //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Wanna send a shout out about this crew, because it surely deserves it! You guys are good at level making as far as I can tell.

#9 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

D-rock2308 wrote:

Wanna send a shout out about this crew, because it surely deserves it! You guys are good at level making as far as I can tell.

I thank thee for what you have said. Thanks Drock2308! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

LIAM400X3

JOIN MY CREW PEOPLE IAM TRYING TO BE A CREW SO GO TO MY FORM CALLED JOIN THE X3 CREW:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::lol::lol::mad::mad::lol::mad::lol:

#11 Before February 2015

Jak

no one will join it if you spam like this

#12 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

LIAM400X3 wrote:

JOIN MY CREW PEOPLE IAM TRYING TO BE A CREW SO GO TO MY FORM CALLED JOIN THE X3 CREW:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::lol::lol::mad::mad::lol::mad::lol:

(Reported)

#13 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

LIAM400X3, don't spam other people's topics. Warning for spam.

#14 Before February 2015

Master1

lol chewy - and thanks drock //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#15 Before February 2015

Rad630

I helped on one of the KO Crew projects, since I'm part of the DB crew, which is the crew Garfield made.   I'm not sure if I'm good enough to get in,   but here's my level anyway: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWwx7j7Fi9a0I Tell me via PM how it is.   DERP //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#16 Before February 2015

ARN64

Wanna join

PS: The HQ level doesen't look like a HQ, name it volcano, Hell on earth,   or something cool like that

#17 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I'd like to join.   Click on my website to go to my profile.   If you accept me, I'll make you guys an epic logo.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#18 Before February 2015

ARN64

32OrtonEdge32 wrote:

I'd like to join.   Click on my website to go to my profile.   If you accept me, I'll make you guys an epic logo.

I also made a logo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Hope u like it Untitled.png

#19 Before February 2015

Jak

how did this get so many posts while i was gone :O
arn i need to see your profile if you want to join
EDIT: nvm found it

Last edited by Jak (Jun 20 2011 10:59:30 am)

#20 Before February 2015

Master1

so many comments i need to update this lol

#21 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Uhh may i join? i REALLY wanna join cuz i cant get into the other ones... The reason i left in the first place was for the MG Crew then i got hacked... My temp IGN is nekusukarba.

#22 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Can I join? Most of the non-noob crew i see is Not recruiting or pro, So I'll give it a shot.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWx3rq0QS6a0I

#23 Before February 2015

ARN64

Jak wrote:

how did this get so many posts while i was gone :O
arn i need to see your profile if you want to join
EDIT: nvm found it

I'm in the team? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#24 Before February 2015

Jak