Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Re: Tips on creating a consistent and dedicated crew.

yeah dont double post

#52 Before February 2015

PurpleCheesyCat

nice tutorial! i would definitely recommend this to really anyone. i was starting a non-crew more of a partnership w/ oatmeal, but he has not messaged me 4 a while. ps is there a way to upload a level onto the list without downloading any programs, and without keeping a window open of me as a gguest in my levels? cuz for some reason i hear that somebody has to be in ur level for them to see it, which does not make any sense. i hate that.
p.s.s. anybody know any good sig-makers?

#53 Before February 2015

LIAM400X3

yeah kingpooda sorry if name is spelled wrong

Last edited by LIAM400X3 (Oct 12 2011 3:06:29 pm)

#54 Before February 2015

dinger

most crews are really fake, but some of them do have open inventations and turn out fine.
my strategy is have an open inventation, and p.m. them a level and see what they suggest for it. if they don't p.m. back in a couple weeks, then they should be kicked off of the crew.

#55 Before February 2015

tjalf

Very helpfull topic is this, it helps me a lot by the TW crew levels.

#56 Before February 2015

I made the XB crew and the only members are 272 and Master123.
No one even looks at my topic!

And your saying to not use the forum to make a crew?!
I may be the only one in Kansas to play this game!!!
At least not in in the town I live in anyway. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

For some reason making a good map is impossible for me,
especially the fact that I'm not aloud to buy anything online= that means i don't have any gems, never did and most likely never will. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

I wish I could make a crew with all the mods. :rolleyes:
Oh I better snap out of it.

Random person:
Keep dreaming 272! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Last edited by 272 (Mar 6 2012 7:24:14 pm)

#57 Before February 2015

PokerulerOrc

Sorry about the bump, but I want to give some tips about getting crew members, and managing your crew, to make a   really good crew.
1. Leave it as open invitation at the start.

This may sound strange, but if you want to get popular, you first need to get lots of members, no matter how good. This is so that you can get a few levels out, however good, get a few thousand plays, and start to get more well known.

2. Choose the better, more active players.

If you do this, and get rid of noobs, you will get a much wider range of abilities playing your higher-quality levels. Improve older levels slowly, and start to find yourself getting better yourself.

3. Find out more about your crew.

Ask them how they like to build levels, whether they put codes at the end normally etc. This helps so that you know they are happy with what they are doing. Find out who is best at what, for example, who is good at art, and who is good at minis. Ask them if they feel comfortable in the crew, or if there is anything that could be improved.

4. Check levels before you let them in.

If anyone ever wants to join the crew, check their ability by checking there worlds. If they are not very good, don't be afraid to say no to them. You want to keep your crew under control, so you only have good players in there.

5. Make pro levels, get pros in crew.

Try hard to make really good levels and get a really good team, and you never know, you may get someone reasonable famous on EE to ask to join. This could be a real boost to your team, because people then know that your team is really good and dedicated.

6   Enjoy the game and have fun!

This is important because if you don't enjoy the game, you aren't going to get anywhere.
And now, a few tips

Never Give Up

Never give up, making levels and getting a good crew is a long and tiring process. If you don't have lots of time on your hands, don't even bother making or joining a crew. If this is the case, just enjoy playing the levels that other people have made, and possibly create a world of your own every so often. But the main thing is that you are willing to invest time to make the most of things.

Don't Always Worry About It, Take Breaks

If all you do is worry about looking after the crew, take a break. If you work at it whenever things need doing, as soon as they need doing, you will rush it without knowing, because you want to get it done. Take a break from making sure everything is correct, and play some other games, read a chapter of a book, and then get back to work, and don't stress about it.

Thanks For Reading, And Good Luck Getting A Nice Crew!

Disclaimer: Sorry if some of this is in the Main Post, but I thought I would share how I would create a successful crew.

Wooted by:

#58 Before February 2015

Zakleo

You forgot this: build together Don't let the members of your crew build crew levels by themselves, or they won't count as crew levels

EDIT: Give your crew a good name, if you were on the forum looking for a good crew
Would you click on something like LOL CREW?

Last edited by zakleo (Apr 19 2012 2:36:19 pm)

#59 Before February 2015

Deetz

Maybe that's why nobody joins DSC Crew.

#60 Before February 2015

brittney1111

I used to have a crew bt all split apart

#61 Before February 2015

Robandrich =_=

hi D-rock2308 said you get chicken in forgotten veil wtf is that true ???? :/ D-rock2308 your a lier/right ?? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral ?? Hmm? some ppl said no   i dont get it you won contest ?? =_= say when you can =_= ?? :/ :/ :/ :/

#62 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Robandrich =_= wrote:

hi D-rock2308 said you get chicken in forgotten veil wtf is that true ???? :/ D-rock2308 your a lier/right ?? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral ?? Hmm? some ppl said no   i dont get it you won contest ?? =_= say when you can =_= ?? :/ :/ :/ :/

Warned for spam
I... I think.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#63 Before February 2015

Creature

We test the members, now we inspecting( Testing again all the members).

This is a false statement.

#64 Before February 2015

Anch

Creature, you were the first one who posted here in like 1 1/2 years. Anyway, everybody should seriously read this.

#65 2015-03-01 17:14:14

daneeko

Well:
You give out code > People troll > You get angry > You make another level > Give out code > People troll > You get angry > You leave EE > 1 less player > This happens a lot > A lot less players > No EE.

I don't think any of us would like that to happen.

right lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

UzI5nBc.png

daneeko1425226454478167

Board footer