Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MageBomb

Why is this happening to me?

Okay so I had an idea to create an average race level called "Platform Racing". In this level I planned to use the 3 keys and gates to different races (when with simple minigames, one with arrows only, and the last one I didn't plan yet)

On this first time I created the level I finished the level and BAM! Level crashed, i got dced and my level was all gone.

2nd time was the first as the same one except I made a back-up smiley and finished 2 races.   But it crashed again.

3rd time I finished the first race but had to go..

4th time today: finally no lags, everything went okay with creating. Finished the first race and did it really long, The races are planned so they will be activated by themself when there is alot of people in my level, so first I need to activate the gates by myself as long as there aren't enought people.
Spent alot of time,

But then..NO ONE CAME! So I started spamming new tabs, this also didn't help at all, PEOPLE ONLY PLAYING THOSE STUPID SAVED MINIGAMES LEVELS.

And I don't think my race was bad or bad designed, it was really average +.

Why is this happening only to me?! I'm not going to create any levels again.

#2 Before February 2015

Burnett

Re: Why is this happening to me?

Can you give link if it already open?

#3 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

It happen only because the human brain is more attracted to the level names that "stand out".

Last edited by Jojomanjo (Sep 10 2010 6:17:51 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

kamikaze

Well when you create a world on EE its sort of a game of luck, you may create a crap level that everyone will join, a crap level that noone will join, a superb level that everyone will join, or a superb level that nobody will join. Try again and it does help if you come up with something clever instead of just RACE LEVEL.

MageBomb 1423855132106300

Board footer