Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Burnett

The Smileys

I want everyone can uses public and Beta smileys!I want public and Beta smileys but i can't buy becouse you need a credit card to deposit money to the PayPal.I need to become at leas +18 to use a credit card.Every day i dreaming i playing the beta.But it's realy impossible.My parents don't agreed my Beta purchase think :'(.But i realy want beta.Ok beta is impossible to give free,but beta smileys?:'(

#2 Before February 2015

thesadface

Re: The Smileys

I personally feel that beta smileys differentiate beta and non-beta members.

#3 Before February 2015

Alex

its been said that -eventually- the current beta smilies will be for regular users, but beta users will always have some some smilies that regular users do not

#4 Before February 2015

kamikaze

They are just smilies. You would get bored with them very soon. Sure back when few people had them it was cool because all the other smilies would gather around like they were the messiah, but now most people probably don't give it a second thought. (I know I don't)

#5 Before February 2015

SmileyPwnster

Exactly. Beta may be all that there is right now, but the smilies may become available to the public... eventually. I mean, you had to donate before in order to get the smilies.

#6 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

SmileyPwnster wrote:

Exactly. Beta may be all that there is right now, but the smilies may become available to the public... eventually. I mean, you had to donate before in order to get the smilies.

I agree.

#7 Before February 2015

Flare

.. I'm going to assume that you said 'I don't have beta, I'm sad, give me the smileys', because I couldn't understand any of that.

No, sorry if your parents won't pay, wait 7 years.

#8 Before February 2015

Burnett

It's too much :'(.Maan i'm unlucky man.1 My parents don't agrees my purchase 2 KillCreek and Watashii And SmileyPwnster becoming a offensive at me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#9 Before February 2015

Flare

They were being offensive for a reason, Urun, you were stealing stuff. That's a no-no. You shouldn't hold grudges against people either, the problem between all of you should just end..

#10 Before February 2015

Burnett

Please read my signature.And sorry for steling stuff.Please spare me.

Burnett 1423855148106284

Board footer