Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

me

I dont know were I should place this topic.

When I gave a plusreputation to Chris, I had to give a reason. Now I got a minusrep and I wanna know why. What do?

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Reputation

You'll have to ask the the person who gave you a minus, in that case.

#3 Before February 2015

me

I dont know who gave me a minus!

#4 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Click on Reputation, and it tells why and who. But he didnt give a reason.

#5 Before February 2015

Alex

that guy was a spammer. :s

iirc, he's banned now

#6 Before February 2015

me

Wait, hes banned but I still got a minus.
Weeiird.
Im gonna make an forum suggestion topic cause of this

#7 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Just a quick question on reputation: What kind of things do you guys usually give +rep for around here?

#8 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

greenzoid2 wrote:

Just a quick question on reputation: What kind of things do you guys usually give +rep for around here?

Making really good levels and putting them up with screenie/link in Rooms section.
Coming up with really good ideas to put in the Suggestions.
Making a cool crew that people like.
Working well with others.
And some other stuff....

#9 Before February 2015

Alex

greenzoid2 wrote:

Most of my +reps for are people laughing at my responses or 'correcting' incorrect negative rep.
I'll +rep someone if I agree with them, if a person -reps them for a stupid reason, or if they correct a false -rep given to me for a false reason.

Good levels and ideas, or being helpful and kind are all good ideas if you want a high rep.
Which is weird, cause I don't think I'm either but I have +10 at the time of posting. haha

#10 Before February 2015

Flare

greenzoid2 wrote:

I honestly don't give reputations that much; usually I give them when I feel someone needs them (e.g. troll = down reputation; contributor = up reputation.)

me 1423855630105802

Board footer