Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Double Name Beta & Pro Bug

I've discovered a new bug that allows you to have TWO names on the same account.

Because I first bought beta on Kongregate and E-mailed Chris so he could transfer my account onto the beta program before chat was released, I could go on the Pro Version on Kongregate and Beta version on Beta Program. Then, today I went on kongregate to play EE and see the comments down below so I could give the Kong users a voice. But then, when I logged on to play EE on Kong, It asked me to create a username.

Now, heres the thing: I'VE ALREADY CREATED A USERNAME! MaybeNot, that is. Then out of curiosity of what would happen, I typed in the name 'Awesome' and created that as my username. Then I logged on to the beta program where 'MaybeNot' was created while running the Pro version and went to my world. On the beta program the chat bar on the right hand side, I saw both Awesome and MaybeNot there.

Well, isn't that Awesome, Maybe, MaybeNot?

Want proof? Just ask. I'll update it but right now i'm too lazy to take screenies

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Double Name Beta & Pro Bug

yes and same with face book ...

so you can have 3 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

mayby more from places like

newgrounds etc

MaybeNot 1423856064105368

Board footer