Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MegaLoler

Can't join beta worlds

Most beta worlds I cannot join.   I click on them then it loads for a bit then goes to main menu.   There are only a few that will work.   It doesn't seem to happen to other people... This is really annoying because I can't join a level that I really want to join.   Help please?

Edit:   It seems to only join when the owner is not there.   After the owner left, but I didn't refresh the list, I joined fine.   But still couldn't join other levels...

Last edited by MegaLoler (Dec 7 2010 11:33:02 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Can't join beta worlds

same here >.< fix?

#3 Before February 2015

emanresu

Re: Can't join beta worlds

Having this problem too, except I can't seem to join any worlds, beta or otherwise. It just hangs on the loading screen forever.   Extremely frustrating since it seems the majority of people aren't experiencing this issue, as there's a bunch of worlds with dozens of people in them.

Last edited by emanresu (Dec 8 2010 4:55:29 pm)

MegaLoler 1423856152105280

Board footer