Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Dark

A few things regarding the new Beta.

Hello everybody,
As we all know, EE recently got a new chat option. I am enjoying this and I am glad this got added but. I found out that it censors words that don't even need to be censored. I mean, why is Homo/Homosexual censored? I guess I understand that some people use it as a cussword and that that's the reason that it is censored but I think its kind of offensive to censor this word. Because it's not even a cussword to begin with.. And, I kind of think its wrong to make us PAY for those new smileys. I mean, we already paid for Beta and now we have to pay for those new smileys as well? That's not a nice way to threat us.

Last edited by Dark (Dec 10 2010 12:28:23 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Zeal

Re: A few things regarding the new Beta.

Chris is cheap like that

#3 Before February 2015

Dark

Not a good reason to censor Homosexuality though.

#4 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

homo is censored?
WOW CHRIS WOW.
sorta like how fu is censored
those censors are bs.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Dark 1423856157105275

Board footer