Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

emanresu

Regarding the "female " smiley

Was this really necessary? The thought never occurred to me that all the other smilies were male. It seems kind of sexist to say "Here's the female smiley, you can tell it's a girl because of the makeup and long lashes, whereas all the other smilies are obviously guys because they don't have makeup and long lashes."

#2 Before February 2015

Conary

Re: Regarding the "female " smiley

Don't forget how the girl smiley costs money/energy and the "guy" ones are free, that's a little messed up.

#3 Before February 2015

musuki

I always looked at the ^_^ smiley as female.

#4 Before February 2015

capasha

I'm going for this now. Think about how many guys i can get now. All will love me.

#5 Before February 2015

Rhythm

doh wrote:

I'm going for this now. Think about how many guys i can get now. All will love me.

lol!

eh, i guess so.

but this is the one you can really tell it's a girl.

amirite?

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I don't care wheather they're Male or Female, I want to get all of the smileys in the game! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Dec 19 2010 8:24:02 am)

#7 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

I don't care wheather they're Male or Female, I want to get all of the smileys in the game! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Same but we can't get the superman smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#8 Before February 2015

Alex

I always imagined the smilies to be gender ambiguous.

It was requested quite a bit though.

#9 Before February 2015

Conary

the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool smiley seemed more male-ish though for me.

#10 Before February 2015

jDodson99

The female smiley has been changed in the shop. LOL, WHAT? It looks EXACTLY the same as the ^_^ which I think is better because the old female smiley looked really, how do I put this nicely... crap.

#11 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

jDodson99 wrote:

The female smiley has been changed in the shop. LOL, WHAT? It looks EXACTLY the same as the ^_^ which I think is better because the old female smiley looked really, how do I put this nicely... crap.

Uhm the ^_^ smiley already exists.

#12 Before February 2015

jDodson99

YoshisIsland wrote:

Uhm the ^_^ smiley already exists.

Yes, I know that, but that's not my point. Wording fail, I should have said "Even though it looks EXACTLY the same as the ^_^ smiley I think it's better"

#13 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Ugh... now the female smiley HAS changed to ^_^!
Screenshot:
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=0 … y1yawc0&zw

#14 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

YoshisIsland wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Same but we can't get the superman smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Who cares I want the rest //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

emanresu 1423856488104944

Board footer