Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DBear

Err...I can't post in that game suggestion topic...

>_>
I know this topic really doesn't belong on this board, but I noticed that on the Game Suggestion board, this topic says to read before posting...but I can't post.

My face when I can't post my suggestion:
Rage_face.png

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: Err...I can't post in that game suggestion topic...

The board was locked so I can clean it, and since I've been finished there's been no admin to unlock it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue It'll be fied one cyclone or rpgmaster get online.

If you don't mind me asking where in socal do you live? I'm always super exiting to find out people live near me.

#3 Before February 2015

DBear

Ahh, alrighty then. I can wait.

And I live about 40 miles from LA. In the Inland Empire or whatever it's called. A couple days ago, if you walked outside you'd drown in the rain. People were rowing boats in the streets instead of driving cars. Like, seriously. So much rain. x_X

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

Yeah, it got crazy over here. I'm down in orange country... A good 15 miles away from the shore.

Several houses here got ruined, but most people are alright.

#5 Before February 2015

DBear

Oh wow, really? I didn't know the storm was that bad...

But one thing that really got me miffed was that lunar eclipse that happened a couple days ago. All my buddies were like "yeah it was awesome!", and meanwhile I'm just like ¬_¬ the entire time cause I didn't get to see it. Argh.

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

DBear1423856570104862

Board footer