Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

haythere

Can someone please slow down time and fast forward energy please?

How am i meant to get both the xmas decorations and new years decorations before the 1st? This is rather unfair //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

emanresu

Re: Can someone please slow down time and fast forward energy please?

Well they've been available for some time now and the deadline was actually already extended from the 25th to the 1st. They're supposed to be   limited edition items though, "fairness" doesn't really come into it. Their availability is artificially limited in order to impart a certain sense of exclusiveness and desirability. This way the people who were around to get them when they were available can show them off in a couple months to nubs and make them jealous. Big fun!

#3 Before February 2015

haythere

But the thing is i am around right now when they are available, the only way i could get both now would be if i used gems which i dont have enough of -.-" Chris really needs to give us a few more days with these limited edition things

#4 Before February 2015

FMaster

I must choose New Year decorations or Xmas decorations, and I can't choose both.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

For me, just the New Year's decoration. It will take 3 days for meh to get it. ^_^

I add 400 energy each day, so It will take 3 days.

Also, just deal with it. If you cant get it in time, you will never get it.

Buy gems, it's easier.

Last edited by Blackboy1323 (Dec 29 2010 6:16:39 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

haythere

Blackboy1323 wrote:

For me, just the New Year's decoration. It will take 3 days for meh to get it. ^_^

I add 400 energy each day, so It will take 3 days.

Also, just deal with it. If you cant get it in time, you will never get it.

Buy gems, it's easier.

The thing is i would buy gems but i dont exactly have the money to waste every few days just so i can get them

haythere 1423856831104601

Board footer