Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RayDof

Hacker or glitcher

I play on Kongregate and I've had some bit of a problem with a hacker either he's using teleport glitch or hacking my passwords. Which I've made my passwords over 10 chars long. So i have a level I used energy to get room name Art minis and the user name is YellowMix since I figured he was hacking or teleporting in the game I made a spot for him with black walls and red gates with no red keys on the map and used the enter point only in this spot the only one on the map. I left my room for 1 min and came back and each time he's outside of the box. I'm unclear if he's teleporting or cracking my passwords since I change them once every time I enter my room, however this person has been sitting in my room over 5 hours now.

Now when I left the room for 1 min and no one was on when I left nor when I return the person is outside of the box I made for him. He hasn't yet trolled but the key word here is Yet. He doesn't move while I'm in the room if I'm there for a hour or so he stays in the same spot, but as soon as I leave and return he moves outside the box.

Feedback on this would be helpful I posted this here cuz I couldnt really find a "subject" to post it under.

Last edited by RayDof (Dec 30 2010 7:42:55 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Randomdude

Re: Hacker or glitcher

It must be a hack.
I seen hackers teleporting through blocks alot.

#3 Before February 2015

RayDof

Randomdude wrote:

It must be a hack.

Well I've busted this person for it. People don't seem to realize that youtube has become very handy. So heres the vid to prove it. Now in this vid my password was 599ad999sa though i didnt change it this time since I already changed it twice. But I can see this person is using teleport now since I cleared the whole level and made from the area he drops in to the top a wall, putting all spawn points at the bottom of the map, leaving and re-entering the room, I see him fall from the top part where he keeps teleporting to.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRPhPljNoFA[/youtube]

People who do this should have isp bans. Such as 1 report with proof should be a hour isp ban, and for more reports with proof the bans getting longer sets, if not stopped a perm ban.

Because he wont leave I can't get my saved world back. So clearly he's being disruptive.

Last edited by RayDof (Dec 30 2010 8:48:53 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

fail

teleport hacking is fairly common..

I use a modified version of the game myself.

#5 Before February 2015

RayDof

fail wrote:

Yes however this can be disruptive. It also blocks you from bring back your saved game. Also while this person was teleporting it also caused lag.

#6 Before February 2015

fail

RayDof wrote:
fail wrote:

Yes however this can be disruptive. It also blocks you from bring back your saved game. Also while this person was teleporting it also caused lag.

Yeah, maybe some people do it to BE disruptive. I do, because the guy who runs the game is a **** https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#7 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

send that vid to Chris or something

#8 Before February 2015

RayDof

greenzoid2 wrote:

send that vid to Chris or something

I've sent this link to one of the Admins of this game, Chris I dont want to really bother since it seems he has alot of his plate as it is with the Chat control.

I had to wait this player out yet again like last time. Made the level extremely boring cuz no one would stay so he couldn't get his kicks out of it anymore. One blank level with arrows leading from top to bottom with no way to get around it just one big loop. He just now left the room. But my point is this kind of behavior is disruptive. Them teleporting like that also causes lag. When he first started doing it and I caught onto it very quickly when I seen him move across the screen while blocks are blocking his path I began lagging quite badly.

Last edited by RayDof (Dec 30 2010 11:44:16 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

DarkFire

I have teleported but one time, and I don't even know how I did it. I just lagged through a solid wall. Sorry if my spelling is bad, I'm typing on a iPod. Still, that guy is a royal ****.

#10 Before February 2015

Freak

RayDof wrote:

Chris I dont want to really bother since it seems he has alot of his plate as it is with the Chat control.

You are giving way too much credit where it is not due.
And this guy probably just lagged or bsod'd. Why would it even matter if he was teleporting (he wasn't) outside your wall? 'zomg hes outside my wall nuuuu must be hakin rr glitchn'

#11 Before February 2015

DarkFire

Freak wrote:
RayDof wrote:

Chris I dont want to really bother since it seems he has alot of his plate as it is with the Chat control.

You are giving way too much credit where it is not due.
And this guy probably just lagged or bsod'd. Why would it even matter if he was teleporting (he wasn't) outside your wall? 'zomg hes outside my wall nuuuu must be hakin rr glitchn'

The problem is that it is disruptive, and the game was Not Ment To Be Hacked! it gives an unfair edge, and helps trolls... troll.

#12 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

RayDof wrote:
Randomdude wrote:

It must be a hack.

Well I've busted this person for it. People don't seem to realize that youtube has become very handy. So heres the vid to prove it. Now in this vid my password was 599ad999sa though i didnt change it this time since I already changed it twice. But I can see this person is using teleport now since I cleared the whole level and made from the area he drops in to the top a wall, putting all spawn points at the bottom of the map, leaving and re-entering the room, I see him fall from the top part where he keeps teleporting to.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRPhPljNoFA[/youtube]

People who do this should have isp bans. Such as 1 report with proof should be a hour isp ban, and for more reports with proof the bans getting longer sets, if not stopped a perm ban.

Because he wont leave I can't get my saved world back. So clearly he's being disruptive.

Sometimes I go to a level called Huge Waste Of Time.
Whenever I go there, there is always someone behind me. I leave the level after 5 minutes, come back, and see the same person behind me. I think iit's just a bug/glitch.

#13 Before February 2015

Master1

lolz i love huge wate of time causeits... well...a huge waste of time

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#14 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

kick him. Or go AFK while you have a macro looping that makes it look like you are still there. Then he has to leave.... wait either he has a macro or absolutely NO life and seemingly INFINITE attention span/patience :/

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#15 Before February 2015

Randomdude

Now that you shown the vid, I think it's a glitch.

#16 Before February 2015

IceMarioEx

That happend to me when i did'nt had beta a little long rtime ago, like i maded an level and a little later i trap him and ALL away right and a box, But i kinda leaved
and i wanted to go to my level so i put the level name in lobby and click and he was out all away from the box to the thing i made. (Whatever i made T_T)
and i keep doing that again but... HE KEEP GETTING THERE IN THE SAME PART!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Happended in someday when i did'nt had beta in EE.

#17 Before February 2015

Tree

There has to be a way to get rid of cheat engine

#18 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Ignore them. It isn't a big deal. They just loaded up cheat engine and changed a few numbers. It isn't any fun if nobody cares. However I find it amusing and hilarious when someone makes a giant fuss over a tiny thing like this.

#19 Before February 2015

Tree

ilyas3d wrote:

Ignore them. It isn't a big deal. They just loaded up cheat engine and changed a few numbers. It isn't any fun if nobody cares. However I find it amusing and hilarious when someone makes a giant fuss over a tiny thing like this.

This isn't a tiny problem, with cheat engine, people can teleport to the code at the end of the level and troll. And I have seen that happen tons of times.

RayDof 1423857117104315

Board footer