Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

spencer102

Will there be more contests with energy give aways?

I hope so. Having 200 energy max is a big pain. I also think you should be able to buy energy, like 1 gem = 1 extra energy slot, and max energy = 1 extra (so if you have 200 energy it costs 200, but if you have 400 it costs 400, etc)

#2 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Re: Will there be more contests with energy give aways?

idd this contest was hard there so much great level builders //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

spencer102

Maybe there could be a more broad contest with smaller rewards. (In example, 1,000 winners get 10 extra energy storage, 10 get 100 extra, and it's an easy contest)

I also think it would be fun if Chris made some sort of official challenge map, and if you get to the end you get some kind of permanent reward. (A silver crown smiley, extra energy, a new brick, etc)

#4 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Chris has said that since this contest was so successful, there will be many more contests to come!

#5 Before February 2015

Surf

spencer102 wrote:

Maybe there could be a more broad contest with smaller rewards. (In example, 1,000 winners get 10 extra energy storage, 10 get 100 extra, and it's an easy contest)

I also think it would be fun if Chris made some sort of official challenge map, and if you get to the end you get some kind of permanent reward. (A silver crown smiley, extra energy, a new brick, etc)

Post this in suggestions i like the idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Null
Website

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Chris has said that since this contest was so successful, there will be many more contests to come!

Great, I didn't try to join in time for this first contest, but I'll join the next ones! Will there always be 5 max builders? If so then I will be assembling a crew //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

[only logs in here when drunk]
EE Pics
______

#7 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I would prefer a contest where we don't have to make the best level... we beat a level. First 3 win. :rolleyes:

spencer102 1423857280104152

Board footer