Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mistahboi

~mistahboi's Gambit Offers Guide~

I don't know why, but I just felt like making this topic.

ALL

All is for you people who are either extremely careless, don't care if people know your private info, have money to spare (if you did, you'd be better off buying gems, unless you find something you would normally buy), or are using proxies, as everything is scattered here. You will find all kinds of these offers, so usually, you will find the highest gem outputs in this section. But like over 80% of the stuff here will either require your private information or you to pay money. If you know ways to "protect" yourself from these situations, then very rarely, this section is your jackpot to getting loads of gems.

Free

This place is better, as now you never need to pay money, but 99.9% of the time, they will ask for your private information. The most common free offers are credit card scores and Insurance offers. So unless you have a credit card or uninsured car, you will be very hard pressed to find offers that you can actually use without giving away private info. Surveys are also found here, which only .1% do not ask for your information or actually allow you to qualify, so I unless you are using a proxy, I advise against using those surveys for gems. But when you rarely find a good offer, don't let it go to waste. The ones I'm talking about are like the Bing Bar download or sometimes game downloads, because they never ask for private info and of course, since it's in free section, you do not need to pay.

Mobile

In my opinion this is worst place to get gems, unless you purposely buy a crap phone for this purpose, as you are going to get constantly called by telemarketers. However, there is a good side to this. The majority of mobile offers are very simple as they only require you to submit a phone number and a pin number. And another good side to this is majority of those offers always give you over 50 gems. But yeah, unless you did what I said in the first sentence, this place isn't very worth it.

Tasks

This place is good if you want free and non-private info asking offers, but they are very time consuming and not worth the around 8 gems that you get. The only good side to these offers I've already said: that they are 100% free and do not require your information. I've done one, which asked you to choose good search results on Google, taking me about 20 minutes for 10 gems. And god, was it boring. Unless you have a lot of time on your hands, I mean like hours, you shouldn't do tasks.

Videos

In my opinion, the best place to get gems. But it seems it was taken off, so I won't talk about this. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

It's probably incomplete, but once I find out what happened to the videos section, I'll edit this.

#2 Before February 2015

DarkFire

Re: ~mistahboi's Gambit Offers Guide~

And what makes you think that you have more experience then the rest of us on this topic? I find this very pretentious.

#3 Before February 2015

Tree

Only buy gems with pay pal. It is way cheaper than everything else. Trust me. Getting 650 gems with credit card is 50$, while getting 650 gems with a mobile phone is 100$.

#4 Before February 2015

spencer102

Tasks is an easy way to get free gems, but it take forever. I think it's faster to just look on free for the easy things that just give a few gems.

#5 Before February 2015

FMaster

I only got 53 gems with SuperRewards and Gambit. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
EDIT : almost everyone with SuperRewards...

Last edited by FMaster (Jan 3 2011 3:36:34 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

This would be infinitely better if you would go through the offers and specifically point out the good ones. Then I'd +rep you 3 times.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

mistahboi

DarkFire wrote:

And what makes you think that you have more experience then the rest of us on this topic? I find this very pretentious.

And how is this pretentious? I, darkfire, do not see a single mention of me saying "I'm better than you", or "I know this and you don't." I am simply making this guide because I had this idea and have time to do so. Now, cease this attitude or I will neg you for making a groundless accusation.

mistahboi 1423857297104135

Board footer