Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bliske

Beta Server -

is beta server, down? i was working on my map, then i couldn't click on modify level to save -
Then it dc'ed me out, then i refreshed the page, to go back onto EE , Then i logged in and it wouldn't goto where the worlds would show, it' just like stopped //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
anybody know whats up ? or having the same issue, thanks.

#2 Before February 2015

RayDof

Re: Beta Server -

its back up

#3 Before February 2015

bliske

and it's back down again, it isn't my internet connection, if it was, i wouldn't be able to connect to this to.

#4 Before February 2015

RayDof

Well never the less I'm sure Chris will fix it, it could be cause so many people are playing, or some sort of error, or something else causing it.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

reminds of last night, when it seems like everyone was banned for some reason. In the morning it was fixed. But I thought I had been kicked for someone else.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Hammyobob

Yeah, last night was weird. I thought I was banned from the forums (Even though this is my first post, I usually just read over the forums). I thought it was just me getting banned so I had 3 of my kong buddies come over and test it out too.

#7 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

LOL IKR??? I thoiught it was something to do with the same people +repping me.. maybe they thought i like rigged it or something.. which i did NOT!

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Grats for your first post. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile It's great its working again.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

rocatox

actually that happened to me ,bliske, think it just crashed or something

bliske1423857512103920

Board footer