Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NikK

Gold/Blue Coins

I saw people who consider gold coins more important than blue ones and viceversa.

I consider blue ones more important...

Which do YOU consider most important?

#2 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Re: Gold/Blue Coins

I don't go after them at all, only if the rooms purpose is to catch the coins, then I go for the most precious one!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I think the blue are more important as well. Gold coins are more abundant. Usually, blue coins, you have to go way out of your way to obtain, while gold are close to the main path. In my "The Expert Castle", I put 1 Gold Coin in each minigame and 1 Blue Coin in each floor.

#4 Before February 2015

jDodson99

I think they're the same. Friggin. Thing.

#5 Before February 2015

FMaster

jDodson99 wrote:

I think they're the same. Friggin. Thing.

Nope. One is blue and the another not! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

On topic: I think the blue is more important.

Last edited by FMaster (Jan 6 2011 9:31:44 am)

#6 Before February 2015

yvo

the bleu one is important (i think) but in super mario sunshine is a bleu coin very important

#7 Before February 2015

emanresu

At the moment neither of them serve any purpose so they both have the same value: none. If you're basing "importance" on how common or rare they are, that's up to the level creator.

#8 Before February 2015

DarkFire

yvo wrote:

the bleu one is important (i think) but in super mario sunshine is a bleu coin very important

Wow, you really are a little kid. -rep for that. learn how to spell.

Im not flaming, but little kids dont belong on the forum.

On topic: I think that blue is the best, coins will be worth more when coin doors are implemented.

#9 Before February 2015

Lin Keui Swampert

It depends. If the coin doors are seperate for each coin, it depends on the level and opinion doesn't matter.

If not, I think the Blue Coins are more important. The Gold Coins have always been here (as far as I know) while the members had to donate a combined total of $500 to get Blue Coins (again, if I remember correctly, I heard that a while ago).

#10 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I like blue better because I was here when they were added... and when chris toyed with us by putting it in the UI but making it popup a donations page. haha, good times...
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#11 Before February 2015

rocatox

It depends I thinks the rarest coin in each level is the best/most important.

NikK 1423857545103887

Board footer