Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NikK

Benjamisen

Just saw this guy called "Benjamisen", I suppose trying to trick other people... Well, just saying //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

benjamisen.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

DarkFire

Re: Benjamisen

Hmmm... chris is gonna get the BanHammer out soon >:D

#3 Before February 2015

spencer102

What IS Chris's ign?

#4 Before February 2015

jDodson99

Chris goes by the in-game name BENJAMINSEN.

#5 Before February 2015

NikK

DarkFire wrote:

Hmmm... chris is gonna get the BanHammer out soon >:D

ban%20hammer1gq4.jpg
^
That was my CHRIStmas (you get it, CHRIS (Benjaminsen) tmas lololol) gift for Chris

#6 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Benjamisen =/= Benjaminsen. I wonder if Chris will implement different colored usernames for the moderators to help determine if someone is one or not.

#7 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

mistahboi wrote:

Benjamisen =/= Benjaminsen. I wonder if Chris will implement different colored usernames for the moderators to help determine if someone is one or not.

I like this idea. I'll tell him to do something like that.

#8 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

mistahboi wrote:

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#9 Before February 2015

DarkFire

Hmm, that would be a great idea. also, coloured names for beta's would be nice so you can recognize them.

#10 Before February 2015

Lin Keui Swampert

DarkFire wrote:

Hmm, that would be a great idea. also, coloured names for beta's would be nice so you can recognize them.

That's why you use the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool smiley. It's essentially turned into the "I'm a Beta so I'm awesome" smiley.

#11 Before February 2015

DBear

mistahboi wrote:

Took me a while to see the difference, but now it's easy to remember.

benJAMMIN'sen
he's got funky moves

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#12 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Or put a gold/silver crown next to their name next to their smiley and when they chat. Like on runescape. OR Make them a button that adds a special crown to prove they are mods. If you ask someone to "show me the shiny" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile and they don't then they arent a mod. they can take it on and off whenever they want.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#13 Before February 2015

rocatox

Thats A good idea but I thought he was trying to make more crowns for us

NikK 1423857575103857

Board footer