Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Randomdude

710 energy gone... (New Year Pack)

See the title.
It actually lasted till 2nd January, then it disappear...
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

haythere

Re: 710 energy gone... (New Year Pack)

I lost around 1500 energy on the christmas pack, so i spose thats gone into thin air D;

#3 Before February 2015

Randomdude

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I got all 3 and within the day the were SUPPOSED to vanish. I got Xmas by the 25th and New Years by the 1st

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

haythere

Different55 wrote:

I got all 3 and within the day the were SUPPOSED to vanish. I got Xmas by the 25th and New Years by the 1st

So lucky //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Ive only got the two

#6 Before February 2015

Null
Website

I lost exactly 1740 energy on the Christmas Pack, haha. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

[only logs in here when drunk]
EE Pics
______

#7 Before February 2015

Bam

1060 Energy for me. I was hoping it lasted until the next day so I could have got the New Year Pack, but I ran out of luck with date extensions and such.

#8 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Meh, Sorry. Dont know what to say since I have them.

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Jan 2 2011 9:48:12 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

CookieMonster

I was about to lose 1240 energy the night of Jan. 1, and I couldn't sleep until I got the package. So at 4:00am (I was still awake...) I got up and bought it, went back to bed and fell asleep. True Dedication! XD
Sorry to the people who didn't get both the Christmas pack and New year pack. I didn't get the Christmas decorations myself. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#10 Before February 2015

Killcreek

I lost 1700+ energy or something. I was hoping it would last today. I shouldn't have slept XD

#11 Before February 2015

Jamd

check sig. \/   HAHAHA Suckas! I mean all that energy gone to waste, Chris should fix it

#12 Before February 2015

Jamd

the above post was a joke BTW so erm thanks to everyone who minus reped me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#13 Before February 2015

FMaster

I lost 1500 on the Christmas decorations //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#14 Before February 2015

Alex

Not sure how yall missed it unless you're non beta users.

there was more than plenty of time to get all three, but not if you don't have beta. :s

#15 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I got them both, I feel sorry for all of you. If anyone wants some in their level, call me up!

Last edited by Shy Guy (Jan 3 2011 7:26:57 am)

#16 Before February 2015

Villans

You are all very unlucky. But heres the killer. 1800+ energy lost on x-mas decorations. We all want refunds!!!!

#17 Before February 2015

Showpath

i got all 3 no energy lost

Last edited by Showpath (Jan 3 2011 7:40:58 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

haythere

Alex wrote:

Not sure how yall missed it unless you're non beta users.

there was more than plenty of time to get all three, but not if you don't have beta. :s

I probably would have got it if i knew Chris would put it back to the 1st of jan, i ended up spending energy on other things because i thought i wouldnt have been able to get it

#19 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

Listen, (joking) it was january the 1st, minuite b4 midnight. i put in 1 energy, AND LOST IT!!! So sad... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by LuigiMadness71 (Jan 8 2011 1:59:00 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Alex

Luigi, pointless posts like that are spam, you have made a handful of other, similar, spam posts.
Spam is against the rules, and if you don't stop soon, you'll end up with a ban.

This is your warning.

#21 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Different55 wrote:

And I don't have beta. :/ Then How is that possible? And why are all the smilies turned off for everyone?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#22 Before February 2015

Heyheyhey

I WAS 150 ENERGY AWAY FROM GETTING THE NEW YEAR PACK!!!!!!!

IF THEY JUST KEPT IT UP FOR ONE MORE DAY I WOULD HAVE GOT IT!!!
:'( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#23 Before February 2015

jDodson99

Heyheyhey, that's why true gamers stay up all night so they can use all their accumulated points (in this case energy) as soon as the bar fills up so they can then go to sleep for a few hours, wake up, use their points, etc. and that's a smart thing to do if you're really devoted to a game because that way you don't lose any time because your energy can keep filling up, and it doesn't get full and stop adding to your total. If that doesn't make sense, do lay a cow egg because I'm wronging- er, writing, this at 1am so I can use my energy when it fills up.

Randomdude 1423857779103653

Board footer