Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

LillenDe1337

why does it freeze??

hi i just wnna tell you about the situation where the game freeze when you are building on it. i know that almost all of you been in this very annoying situation and i would really like an explanation to this, and/or a way to prevent this so you can manage to finish you level so everybody can play it -thx-
                                                                                                                                           -Lillen De 1337

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: why does it freeze??

tip #1. Don't right click. Depends on the computer, but why take the chance of it freezing. Don't right click on EE or anywhere else while EE is up.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

LillenDe1337

well thx alot ^^ hope chris will fix this bug, must be the most annoying and oldest o.O shame on you chris

#4 Before February 2015

IceMarioEx

Specialy, 1 Day i was playing EEbeta, and some music from MAGIX Music Maker 16
and i was playing a level and some parts it lags the game and music ^_^ is awesome i figured. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

LillenDe1337

lol

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

:O O_O
This happened to me too, then after 20 seconds it brings me back to the title screen. I then lose ALL of my hard work I didn't save!

#7 Before February 2015

Alex

Don't right click on any flash ever, pretty much.

#8 Before February 2015

LillenDe1337

w00t alex gimme free chat NOWWWW

#9 Before February 2015

Alex

No.

#10 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Alex wrote:

No.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

LillenDe1337

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile srry just acting noobish anyway xD

#12 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Wow... that was extremely n00bish. You ARE LillenDe1337, right? Not LillenDen008?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#13 Before February 2015

bliske

LillenDe1337 wrote:

hi i just wnna tell you about the situation where the game freeze when you are building on it. i know that almost all of you been in this very annoying situation and i would really like an explanation to this, and/or a way to prevent this so you can manage to finish you level so everybody can play it -thx-
                                                                                                                                           -Lillen De 1337

don't right click .

#14 Before February 2015

BEE

Hm, I had a similar problem where it froze for me, but I hadnt right clicked. Basically the level split itself... or something. I was in the level making it while people were playing it, then slowly the people stopped moving and I was like huh? So I saved and left and then reentered, everyone was moving again, but all my edits from the past half hour had not saved... :s

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

LillenDe1337 1423857810103622

Board footer