Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

lostmind123

Kongregate people!

so yeah i was wondering why can't ppl in kongregate get chat. u see the verify button does NOT work, so it's not like we even have the option to pay 1 cent.

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: Kongregate people!

Just use the main site. Problem solved.

#3 Before February 2015

lostmind123

thing is i already paid for pro and accounts cannot be used in main site so no chewy u are wrong as many others have been, if u would have done research and knew about this u wouldn't have said that so until u know something u were of no help.

#4 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

I'm sorry I didn't do research. Please accept my apology as a boost to your ego.

#5 Before February 2015

karim

lostmind123 wrote:

thing is i already paid for pro and accounts cannot be used in main site so no chewy u are wrong as many others have been, if u would have done research and knew about this u wouldn't have said that so until u know something u were of no help.

just email chris, he will make you able to use the pro/beta account on the main website. problem solved!   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Last edited by karim (Jan 9 2011 2:39:20 am)

#6 Before February 2015

lostmind123

karim wrote:
lostmind123 wrote:

just email chris, he will make you able to use the pro/beta account on the main website. problem solved!   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

what's his email?

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

It appears your email bounces if you try... Not like the good ol' days //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Back then he could take emails from everyone and reply to each and still not be on the comp all day. Now EE is growing faster and faster.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

lostmind123

so basically i can't email, him thx for the help

lostmind123 1423857822103610

Board footer