Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Beta testing (with new bricks)

I think that to properly test the new beta bricks (which, by the way, is out JOB as betas), we should get at least 1 of the new blocks/properties that comes out (that was meant for beta to test, like the coin doors). People will see that, unless you optimize your time, it will take 3-4 days to get. That's a while to wait for something that we're supposed to test, is it not? I realize that most people (such as myself) will jump on the bandwagon, some even buying it with gems (I saw a level with 9+ doors, no lie), but betas should get AT LEAST 1 free just for testing purposes (perhaps in beta-only rooms, as to not reveal too much to the public, since it isn't a public feature)

Of course, the beta-only room part would need to be removed as soon as an item is released to the public.

Thoughts?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#2 Before February 2015

jDodson99

Re: Beta testing (with new bricks)

You basically summed up everything I may have thought about the beta shop.

#3 Before February 2015

Doom moose

I kind of like the idea.
To sum it up
When a new item that is meant for testing comes out, say brick properties, and we have to buy it in the shop, we betas automatically get 1 item of it. So if a sticky brick comes out, we automatically get 1 sticky brick to test. And these items are only usable in beta-only worlds.

#4 Before February 2015

bliske

JadElClemens wrote:

I think that to properly test the new beta bricks (which, by the way, is out JOB as betas), we should get at least 1 of the new blocks/properties that comes out (that was meant for beta to test, like the coin doors). People will see that, unless you optimize your time, it will take 3-4 days to get. That's a while to wait for something that we're supposed to test, is it not? I realize that most people (such as myself) will jump on the bandwagon, some even buying it with gems (I saw a level with 9+ doors, no lie), but betas should get AT LEAST 1 free just for testing purposes (perhaps in beta-only rooms, as to not reveal too much to the public, since it isn't a public feature)

Of course, the beta-only room part would need to be removed as soon as an item is released to the public.

Thoughts?

it's out now, considering it's a test. it's still got bugs behind it, except it's here to stay 'so it isn't really a test' anymore //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

i want to see the fully black blocks, getting that + another 5 coin doors, then getting great saved world (with energy) buying the blocks.

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Doom moose wrote:

I kind of like the idea.
To sum it up
When a new item that is meant for testing comes out, say brick properties, and we have to buy it in the shop, we betas automatically get 1 item of it. So if a sticky brick comes out, we automatically get 1 sticky brick to test. And these items are only usable in beta-only worlds.

Exactly. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Bliske wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

Thoughts?

it's out now, considering it's a test. it's still got bugs behind it, except it's here to stay 'so it isn't really a test' anymore //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

i want to see the fully black blocks, getting that + another 5 coin doors, then getting great saved world (with energy) buying the blocks.

Not entirely sure what you were trying to say there.....
Does anyone know how to multiquote, by the way?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

luker2009

I saw a level with 150-300 coin doors...did this person cheat?

#7 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I think that's how they did it, even though they claimed it was just a glitch. Shy Guy also ranted about this too, but I think yours came first. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#8 Before February 2015

bliske

no they didn't cheat, well kind of, they used EE animator, to change the blocks.

JadElClemens1423858037103395

Board footer