Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tree

I decided to make an open world...

I made an open world on EE, and the first person who comes in writes the F word all over the place. The next writes the N word everywhere. The third keeps writing "Nazzi" flags everywhere.
I am tired of the bad behavior on this game. Little kids think it is funny, but it is very offencive. They don't know how much it acually hurts people when they write all of those bad words. It just wrong, and evil. If you are one of the people like this, I am not going to tell you to stop doing this, because then you will just do it more because you are to immature to handle the internet. If you think it is funny, you are messed up.

#2 Before February 2015

RayDof

Re: I decided to make an open world...

TREE wrote:

I made an open world on EE, and the first person who comes in writes the F word all over the place. The next writes the N word everywhere. The third keeps writing "Nazzi" flags everywhere.
I am tired of the bad behavior on this game. Little kids think it is funny, but it is very offencive. They don't know how much it acually hurts people when they write all of those bad words. It just wrong, and evil. If you are one of the people like this, I am not going to tell you to stop doing this, because then you will just do it more because you are to immature to handle the internet. If you think it is funny, you are messed up.

Its one of those things your just going to have to learn to deal with. You cant really stop it so yes its pointless telling people to stop. Best thing anyone can do is just ignore it and not bother giving out the code to anyone unless you trust them.

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I hate those annoying little [ :/ ]s.
Hey, man lets go rite stuf al ofer sum guys lvl.

HARHAR good idea man der... *drools*

Yep, that's what they're like. I know cause one of them is looking over my shoulder as I type and whos should be smacked until... she's gone.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Well. I troll it up in dem worlds. Not like those people but y'know.

#5 Before February 2015

Tree

When I first started playing everybody edits, there was so much trolling that I thought the whole point of the game is to troll other peoples art.

#6 Before February 2015

Randomdude

RayDof wrote:

Its one of those things your just going to have to learn to deal with. You cant really stop it so yes its pointless telling people to stop. Best thing anyone can do is just ignore it and not bother giving out the code to anyone unless you trust them.

Wow, I didn't know open worlds have codes.

#7 Before February 2015

Tree

Randomdude wrote:
RayDof wrote:

Wow, I didn't know open worlds have codes.

You're kidding.... right?

#8 Before February 2015

Randomdude

kidding 'bout what?

Tree 1423858064103368

Board footer