Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Artist For Hire

I am reposting this thread here because I didn't get enough traffic. I want to draw more than I do so... here it is.
Feel free to hire me to work with anyone's level. I'm a fairly good artist and can draw things I have never tried. Will work for +rep if you think I did a good job. -rep if you hate it. nothing if you don't care.

Different55 - Free Account - 1 Point - Art - +2 reps for art
Better at Art than Minis
2010 Christmas Decos
2010-2011 New Years Decos
Has had code without trolling.
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWwARwzWhVa0I
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWRfnya41aa0I - All original art except for the spawn point

Cthulhu - Gone
If you have a beta-only world you want me to work on you'll have to lend me your pass (DON'T POST IT HERE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) and I can work on it without having beta. Or you can wait until I get beta for free in half a year //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. To those who think this is a scam:
1. I have my own account. I don't need yours, too.
2. I'm doing this to build a reputation.
3. I HATE trolls.
4. I don't WANT your account. As soon as I'm done with your world I'll delete the
          text file with your pass in it.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Artist For Hire

Palm wrote:

Hey, want to join the PP(Palmisano's People) we dont have any artist , just people talented at thinking of ideas.If you want to join msg me here:http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/PALMISANOLDR

I guess I didn't mention it, I don't stick to just one group. Anyone can hire me.

NikK wrote:
PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

This sounds like a really coolio idea

This doesn't sound like a really coolio idea, this IS a really coolio idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Back On-topic:

Tomorrow I'll be having another 100x100 world and I'm gonna make a Boss & Art level, so you can draw whatever you want to. Sorry but not giving pass, not giving pass to anyone, cuz bad things happened last time I gave pass to someone so I don't trust anyone, again, sorry, but I'll be on all night if you need to //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I don't want your pass. Only if its beta-only or you won't be on at the same time.

NikK wrote:

Note: Different55 DOESN'T troll your level, so you can hire him without doubts

NikK wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

All it is is a bunch of sprites copied off the internet *claps twice*

Not at all, he made some awesome, epic, not seen before, epic, cool, epic art. So bad there was a server reset and I haven't saved.

Sorry different... and thanks for working with me (if you're gone, which idk if it happened or are you still working with me?)

These are important parts from the previous thread

- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

jDodson99

Are you good at doing fire/flame-themed art? Because I could use some on my level INFERNO. PM me or email/IM me (I'll PM you my email) if you want to help out. You can write your name anywhere on the level if you want.

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

fire? check out the meteors on the first link and the skull on the second. Also, I've gotten a LOT better with fire since Nikk helped me.

- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm working on my massive world still and it will include a little art. When it's finished I'll post it here.

- ShinsukeIto

Different551423858115103317

Board footer