Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Everybody Edits, Let Us Settle.

Dear Everybody Edits Admins and Moderators,

You've been giving us so many new items to play with and experiment with such as

New Smileys
Coin Doors
Fully black bricks
Factory pack

and more. Whoever knew that we would see this day, with EE as updated and fun as it is now? All I ask of you, is to give us time to settle. I know, the more the merrier, but with so many updates, give us sometime to experiment with them and actually obtain them with energy before slamming us down with more updates. As great as the game is, please give us some time in between updates to experiment.

I've seen your to-do list and it's great, but maybe you could give us many a week to play around with our new toys. Many people on this post will disagree with me, I know, but this is what I think, and that's what matters.

The game is beyond belief, from what is was a couple months ago to what it is now.

Maybe you'll consider this, maybe not.

Have a good one,
Ryan

Last edited by Rhythm (Jan 16 2011 1:03:06 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

IceMarioEx

Re: Everybody Edits, Let Us Settle.

your right, EE is the best game i ever played in my LIFE.

#3 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

idd im love ee //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

musuki

No updates for a while: 'omg chris u suck give us more stuff'
Lots of updates: 'omg wtf chill with the updates'

#5 Before February 2015

Rhythm

A medium tempo is better than raging updates.

#6 Before February 2015

emanresu

I like rapid updates and new content. Even if I can't get the new stuff right away it's still fun to see it in other people's levels. Also, new smilies and the factory pack are just reskins. There's not much "experimenting" to be done with them.

Last edited by emanresu (Jan 16 2011 1:24:30 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

EDJ

emanresu wrote:

I like rapid updates and new content. Even if I can't get the new stuff right away it's still fun to see it in other people's levels. Also, new smilies and the factory pack are just reskins. There's not much "experimenting" to be done with them.

Agreed, new updates gives more variety which is more fun

#8 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

musuki wrote:

No updates for a while: 'omg chris u suck give us more stuff'
Lots of updates: 'omg wtf chill with the updates'

This. This right here. Either way, people will complain, but at least with the latter we get new stuff. Beggars can't be choosers, people.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#9 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Haha.

Well, your opinions but I still don't agree.

Maybe this is because I haven't gotten magic even though im in 5 coin regen worlds.

#10 Before February 2015

mistahboi

In a way I kinda agree. Almost all the new updates require purchase, and before we finish getting one update, boom, there's another expensive new update to buy. I think either Chris should wait a while before releasing the updates to the public (well... beta), or make the updates cheaper for betas, so we don't need to wait like 3 days before we can use a new update, in which that time, there's already something newer.

Last edited by mistahboi (Jan 16 2011 5:41:31 pm)

Rhythm 1423858508102924

Board footer