Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DK Levels

I do not like Magic coins :/

I posted this on another thread as a comment but I feel like I should really post it as a thread.
When the magic coins first arrived I thought that this would be a new fun way of adding 'fun' to the levels, since they were rare and the rewards were something to stride for if you get me...
Well I thought wrong... Sadly =[
All its done is that people have become obsessed with Magic coins, Coin farms, Regeneration levels... All for energy and a Wizard smiley.
So you will probably say youve seen me in one : Well yes you have because I would like to get the wizard smiley personally and it really seems coin farms are the fastest way.
I hate coming to the EE lobby and seeing the top clogged with Coin farms etc... I would really love games back on there //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Kay, thats just my opinion... flame if you want... We all have opinions don't we?

#2 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Re: I do not like Magic coins :/

I feel the same way. People need to stop being slow. The system is smarter than coin farms.

#3 Before February 2015

collectionshower

I feel just as you. I gotten a magic coin once, and not what I wanted. I spent all my time I have in EE trying to get the Wizard. But apparently I cannot. I feel like if I do not get it, or there will not be any original levels (I.E. Bosses, minigames, stairs, etc.) I will probably quiet EE.

#4 Before February 2015

Fendox

I dont like coinfarms and things like that. Why spend yor time on something that does not work anymore?
Why not find a good map and then get some magic.

I am building on my map later. C:

I am not that good, but yeah, I'm trying my hardest to make it look good. C:

(Lol, I ended up being bored and made a red ninja instead. Haha)

Last edited by Fendox (Jan 23 2011 8:08:04 am)

#5 Before February 2015

haythere

I so agree, i dont know why coin farms are still at the top on the lobby after chris announced that they don't work anymore yet i still find myself in them hoping to gain myself a wizard. Its makes me so frustrated that i want to make my own coin gate/ collect coins level instead so there's something better than a coin farm at the top of the lobby.

#6 Before February 2015

Rhythm

You're right. We should only have this for a couple of months until everyone has wizard and then just remove it because almost 1/4 of all worlds out there are magic coin worlds.

+ Someone said he was going to leave my level and I said "Why?"

He said that he was going to a coin regenerator world and if he had two tabs open, there would be too much lag.

-__-

Last edited by Rhythm (Jan 18 2011 6:38:11 am)

DK Levels 1423858688102744

Board footer