Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DBear

I miss the simple minigame rooms people would make :/

Eh, maybe it's just cause I'm not particularly good at EE, but my favorite levels were always the nice, linear, minigame-to-minigame rooms. So short and simple and to the point, and now all I see are these big complicated levels, where you can choose to go in like, five different directions, and it just bothers me that it's so hard to find some nice little minigames to do. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I swear, it's like I search "minigame" to play, and every time I click on a room, I see [u]stairs.[/u]

And myfacewhen I see stairs:

34srvbc.png

Yes, lol me, bawwww, etc etc

Last edited by Danni (Dec 30 2010 1:54:21 pm)

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#2 Before February 2015

DBear

Re: I miss the simple minigame rooms people would make :/

Um...what exactly would be the point of me making a minigame room for myself? That wouldn't be fun at all. And I never said I was good at making rooms anyway.

Plus, last time I checked, reaction pictures were not memes, but hey, in every argument, someone's gotta be the wrong one. :3

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#3 Before February 2015

DBear

Why, yes, I have indeed tried making rooms, and I discovered that it was not for me. Now, you DO realize the the fun of minigames is seeing what sort of challenges the room creator has made, yes? So you realize that someone attempting to create challenges for themselves would not be very exciting, hm?

And...okay, wait a minute, what does my posting a reaction picture have to do with comparing this forum to an image board? And 4chan is the site name, you know, there are about 50 boards on it, so you'll have to be specific as to which board you're talking about. And while it is a little ironic that someone who joined the forum yesterday is calling me new, I have to say, it isn't very nice calling me a detrimental word for homosexuals. It's quite rude, and very offensive to homosexual people, you know.

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#4 Before February 2015

emanresu

Danni wrote:

And...okay, wait a minute, what does my posting a reaction picture have to do with comparing this forum to an image board? And 4chan is the site name, you know, there are about 50 boards on it, so you'll have to be specific as to which board you're talking about.

Oh come on, don't play dumb. Reaction images are a 4chan thing. Hell, the background of that image is the exact same shade of blue as 4chan's work-safe boards in order to blend in smoothly.

And while it is a little ironic that someone who joined the forum yesterday is calling me new, I have to say, it isn't very nice calling me a detrimental word for homosexuals. It's quite rude, and very offensive to homosexual people, you know.

Again, don't play dumb. You're perfectly aware that "****" is used on 4chan to basically just mean "newb" and doesn't really have anything to do with insulting people's sexuality.

I don't even particularly care if you're spamming 4chan crap around here (although 4channers look down on that), I just hate when people pretend not to understand stuff they know perfectly well.

#5 Before February 2015

DBear

Oh come on, don't play dumb. Reaction images are a 4chan thing. Hell, the background of that image is the exact same shade of blue as 4chan's work-safe boards in order to blend in smoothly.

Just because 4chan is an image board doesn't mean that 1. reaction pictures only come from there and 2. it's only a 4chan thing. I happen to get all my goodies from the current events board on GameFAQs.

Again, don't play dumb. You're perfectly aware that "****" is used on 4chan to basically just mean "newb" and doesn't really have anything to do with insulting people's sexuality.

I don't even particularly care if you're spamming 4chan crap around here (although 4channers look down on that), I just hate when people pretend not to understand stuff they know perfectly well.

Okay? That doesn't change the fact that it's still using a detrimental word, does it?
And I think you're over-exaggerating a little. I don't think that one topic with one reaction picture from a message board doesn't quite equate to "spamming" crap from an image board.

And again, which board are you talking about? Cause I sure know that 4chan certainly isn't united in all their opinions. Perhaps you're referring to /b/ or something?

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#6 Before February 2015

DBear

Chewy wrote:

/d/

dude

sick

seriously

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#7 Before February 2015

Nou

Get a (chat)room you two.

On topic: there are gazillion minigame levels Danni, you might not be looking right. There's too damn many of em -_-

No u.

#8 Before February 2015

DBear

Sorry dear, but perhaps it is you that is new, if you *still* can't differentiate the site, 4chan, and its individual boards.

And no, not disgusted. I can stomach /b/'s gore threads, but it's moreso a matter of why anyone would go to /d/ of all places. I mean, I guess if that's your thing, and you like it, I guess that's your deal, but I can't imagine that anyone can actually find the sort of stuff on /d/ to be attractive. And besides, they're cartoons.

Get a (chat)room you two.

On topic: there are gazillion minigame levels Danni, you might not be looking right. There's too damn many of em -_-

Oh, I finally found one, I'm playing it right now. I just keep taking breaks because my lag is nearly unbearable.

Last edited by Danni (Dec 30 2010 3:29:25 pm)

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#9 Before February 2015

emanresu

Danni wrote:

I happen to get all my goodies from the current events board on GameFAQs.

And where do you think they get all their "goodies". 4chan really is the birthplace of most of the internet's memes.

Okay? That doesn't change the fact that it's still using a detrimental word, does it?

Well no, but that's a pretty weird little thing to get offended over considering the explicit and graphic content you're likely to see on 4chan.

And I think you're over-exaggerating a little. I don't think that one topic with one reaction picture from a message board doesn't quite equate to "spamming" crap from an image board.

I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one other post from you with a 4chan reaction image and even the words "my face when" which is definitely a 4chan thing.

And again, which board are you talking about? Cause I sure know that 4chan certainly isn't united in all their opinions. Perhaps you're referring to /b/ or something?

Dunno, I don't visit /b/ anymore. It stopped being fun once it became flooded with 12-year-olds who take the whole Anonymous thing way too seriously and spam unfunny memes nonstop. Most of the other boards are pretty bad these days too. There's some good discussion on /new/ and /sci/ occasionally though.

Last edited by emanresu (Dec 30 2010 3:34:05 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

DBear

1. I imagine they get their pictures from other sites? The internet is a big place, you know. And no, reddit is, actually.

2. Perhaps, but some people are very sensitive about their sexuality.

3. Okay, so one other post means spamming, then? Also:
http://myfacewhen.com/
I see absolutely no mention of 4chan anywhere

4. I find nothing wrong with memes. I find Joseph Ducreux to be absolutely hilarious, though that might be because I used to listen to rap, and thus get a lot of the references...

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#11 Before February 2015

DBear

Ah, now that isn't very nice. Calling me a troll because I have a differing opinion? How rude. I don't think you understand what trolls are, or what they do. Perhaps you should be a little more educated in the ways of the internet, hmm?

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#12 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Please get this thread on topic or I will be forced to lock it.

#13 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

There. I deleted all of my posts.

OT: If you don't want to make one then the only thing you can do is wait until that room pops up again. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#14 Before February 2015

DBear

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Oh, you may, if you like. I just wanted to educate a poor soul who apparently doesn't want education. :/

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#15 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Danni your creepy...

#16 Before February 2015

DBear

Might I ask why? This thread only looks strange because someone got frightened and deleted all of their posts.
But as it is to be locked, it doesn't much matter. I was only trying to better a lesser. Ah well.

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#17 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Danni wrote:

Might I ask why? This thread only looks strange because someone got frightened and deleted all of their posts.
But as it is to be locked, it doesn't much matter. I was only trying to better a lesser. Ah well.

Your F*cking long on the forums //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue and long posts and sh*t.

#18 Before February 2015

DBear

My...long...what, exactly?
And I don't really make long posts, save for my thread in the Forum Suggestions board. And that was merely because this forum is in dire need of some revisions.

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#19 Before February 2015

emanresu

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Sure thing boss.

The reason you don't see very many simple linear minigame levels anymore is because they're played out. There's only so many possible configurations of blocks and arrows you can stuff in a tiny room, and most of them have been done. I love minigame levels too (especially themed ones), but by this point I often feel like I'm just playing the same minigames over and over. Once Chris adds more blocks with unique properties to the game, I expect this will change.

#20 Before February 2015

DarkFire

Ooh Chris is going to add stick and ice brick sometime in the near future! And all of the beta's will get to test them out! *jumping up and down with happiness*

#21 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Wow... I can't believe some of the stuff people put on here. Especially jeffrey and emanresu, even though you had a good point on the previous post. Seriously, jeffrey, long posts don't mean ****, they mean that you actually genuinely spend time on this forum, not for the sake of increasing your post count, but to actually be a good forum member that well, is willing to spend that much time on a single post. I agree with Danni, but I think emanresu went way too far with those groundless accusations. The internet is enormous. Even though I spend most of my day on the computer (I have no life :/), I bet I haven't even seen 5% of it yet.

#22 Before February 2015

EDJ

I love how ontopic this thread is //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

And I cant understand why you cant find those rooms? They are everywhere

#23 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Ever since Chris added   Magic Coins, I've been seeing magic coin levels now. >:(

I wish those Magic Coins were gone, so I could see those Minigame levels again. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#24 Before February 2015

DarkFire

same here >:'( its all "magic coin this, magic coin that"

#25 Before February 2015

Interrobang Team

Hey there's this really simple fun one called ESCAPE THE FACTORY

DBear1423858752102680

Board footer