Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

35005CP

Certain owners in rooms.

Hi,

As i've said elsewhere i am not new to EE but i am to this forum. And this is more directed to a certain type of user of EE.

You've just entered a game that looks quite good, a race for example. You start playing it but then the owner decides he is just going to keep activating the keys whenever you get somewhere resulting in you being stuck. Is there any point?

This happened to me in the past with a large level, there were 3 of us and the owner decided she was only going to help one of us and block the other one off till the first person had completed an area. This other person couldn't do any of the map and had to be helped continuously compared to me who had no issue completing any of it, if i did manage to pass her and her friend she would remove the block i was on making me fall back to a certain point. She had the code in black for anyone who completed it, and after the 6th person completed it, it got trolled. I'm not a fan of trolling but personally i hope it taught her a lesson not to use this approach in future.

But what i'd like to know is there any point to room owners like this who make a games world for people to use to then make it completely impossible to play from their actions?

#2 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: Certain owners in rooms.

Never expierenced

35005CP 1423858928102504

Board footer