Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

Great Saved World 'Auction'

Do you have big plans for a map using a great saved world, but just can't manage to get your hands on one?   I'm here to help you out.

I'll give anyone interested a day or two to submit a succinct plan of what they would use the great map for.   The person/team that I think has the best plan, I will let them use my great saved world to fulfill that plan.

I'm looking for a good deal of originality in the winner.   Do not come to me with plans for stairs, elevators, '1000 minigames', etc.; you will be laughed at.   Also, teams will be more likely to get the map than individual creators, as they are more likely to follow through with their ambitions.

So, if you're interested, feel free to submit your plan when you're ready.   By the way, if you need proof that I actually have a great saved world, I can provide that.

EDIT:   If you're wondering about block resources, I have enough of each limited block to where you probably won't need to worry about it, except maybe spawn points.

Last edited by Super_Luigi (Jan 21 2011 10:08:29 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

johan

Re: Great Saved World 'Auction'

click clock woods >:(

#3 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

Hm?   I did say succinct, but please be a bit more specific than that. >_>

#4 Before February 2015

NikK

We -Ninja Crew- would like to use the level to make common desktop (with pencils, and a pc, etc.)

I already talked with Nightmare (leader of Ninja Crew) and he loved the idea. Please tell us if you liked the idea ^_^

#5 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

A level about cyclone's eyebrows.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#6 Before February 2015

NikK

^ Lol. Btw, nice sig //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

luker2009

I know theres no voting but I want zoey2070's idea XD , it sounds interesting.

#8 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Stairs, Box Minis, And a boss at the end.

Edit: but they are all going to be upside down! mwahahahaha

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Jan 22 2011 5:32:47 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

NikK

D-rock2308 wrote:

Stairs, Box Minis, And a boss at the end.

Edit: but they are all going to be upside down! mwahahahaha

Hey,

Super_Luigi wrote:

Do not come to me with plans for stairs, elevators, '1000 minigames', etc.; you will be laughed at.

I don't know if Super_Luigi will want it, but, I think, even if they're upside down, they're still box minis and stairs. And the boss can't be on all the time :/

#10 Before February 2015

MIHB

Sarcasm detector: off.

#11 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

^ rofl

#12 Before February 2015

gamez7

I am needing a Great Saved World to make a giant Mac computer with a wireless keyboard and mouse(which I am using to type this with //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue). Please consider my request!

Thanks again,
~gamez7

#13 Before February 2015

MIHB

I've always thought somebody should make a map using nothing but arrows.   Made in a giant world, it would be even more aggravating.

Random people, feel free to use this idea to antagonize hapless players.

#14 Before February 2015

gamez7

MIHB wrote:

I've always thought somebody should make a map using nothing but arrows.   Made in a giant world, it would be even more aggravating.

Random people, feel free to use this idea to antagonize hapless players.

If you win the saved world, can I help you make it?

#15 Before February 2015

MIHB

I don't make stuff much anymore.   I'm going to open a thread soon where I'll post whatever ideas I get, for other people to use freely.

#16 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

I was hoping I'd get ideas that aren't 100% art-based, but if that's all I get, I will accept one.

To improve your chances of winning, I suggest submitting an idea that isn't completely about art, or at least do something creative with the art, ie. make a platformer out of it.

#17 Before February 2015

NikK

Super_Luigi wrote:

I was hoping I'd get ideas that aren't 100% art-based, but if that's all I get, I will accept one.

To improve your chances of winning, I suggest submitting an idea that isn't completely about art, or at least do something creative with the art, ie. make a platformer out of it.

Well, our idea of the desktop was going to be an adventure one, but Nightmare decided not to do it, so don't count us //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#18 Before February 2015

perfectly00

i hav a great saved world. idk what the big deal it is. its just bigger

#19 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

I don't recall anyone mentioning what a 'big deal' it is.   I'm simply loaning mine out to people who don't have the energy to get one, or would prefer to use the energy on other things.

#20 Before February 2015

MIHB

Wait a second, you don't want the spider on there?   Thats cold.   Not that we can actually transfer it over right now anyway though.

#21 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

I have another spare map that that can be done on.   Or you could do it on mustang's.

#22 Before February 2015

MIHB

Super_Luigi wrote:

I have another spare map that that can be done on.   Or you could do it on mustang's.

I'm just messing with you.   Like I said, we can't even port it over til the technology catches up.

#23 Before February 2015

gamez7

Super_Luigi wrote:

Kind of like NiKK said, there will be minigames inside and outside of the Mac. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#24 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

MIHB wrote:
Super_Luigi wrote:

I'm just messing with you.   Like I said, we can't even port it over til the technology catches up.

But I believe it has...   You need to come to the chat more. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#25 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Eh, I'm not really sure about this, but I think I could use it to make this city where a smiley is like a car and you can drive around. I'm placing "blocks" with different stuff inside, a minigame, something of art, etc. It'll even have functioning traffic lights.

Super_Luigi 1423859206102226

Board footer