Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Darkpinguini

Green hat?

I want to know how people get that green hat? I see so many people wearing it....

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Green hat?

Actually, this is from a package called "New Year Package" that came lass than a week before the new year. This package has expired on January 1st, 2010 and you will most likely never get it.

#3 Before February 2015

Nightmare

I think it'll be released every year, but nevermind...

It included some decorations, the Santa emoticon and this emoticon with a hat, I think //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

It included the smiley you saw and some new years' decorations (nobody's sure what they're supposed to be...)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

Darkpinguini

Ok, thanks guys.

#6 Before February 2015

jDodson99

@JadElClemens If you can't figure out what they are, you don't deserve to own them. And if you don't own them, well, good for you. (They're supposed to be lights)

#7 Before February 2015

Nightmare

JadElClemens wrote:

It included the smiley you saw and some new years' decorations (nobody's sure what they're supposed to be...)

Some snow and X-Mas Decorations ...

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

JadElClemens wrote:

Actually, EVERYBODY knows what they're supposed to be! They're Christmas lights!!!

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

How can you say NOBODY knows? EVERYBODY knows. Just like everybody edits. When you edit you know. And I got all 3 with energy w/o beta //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile i got xmas things by 25th and new years by the 1st.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Different55 wrote:

How can you say NOBODY knows? EVERYBODY knows. Just like everybody edits. When you edit you know. And I got all 3 with energy w/o beta //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile i got xmas things by 25th and new years by the 1st.

We can tell by looking at your avatar XD

Darkpinguini 1423859275102157

Board footer