Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

A Message to Level Builders:

As the title suggests, this is just a message.

When you offer a code, make sure it's the actual code. Yes, I know you're worried that people will troll, but guess what? They can't save it. They can draw until they turn purple, but it won't effect anything.

Also, make sure you don't make traps. Ha ha ha, you just wasted all their progress; hopelessly trapped. At least make it really really hard to get out.

Tako out.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: A Message to Level Builders:

It's a general fact 90% of the maps are bad. Look for better ones //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Anything "to code" will be a bad map anyway, don't join them.

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: A Message to Level Builders:

It doesn't necessarily have to say -to Code. Like that new one, the torrent. The code was fake, AND I got trapped. Good Art, bad level. BTW I'mnot saying that's not the only level with traps or fake codes.

[I-want-to-post-but-it-would-be-a-horrible-gravedig-and-a-needless-double-post-so-I'm-silent-editing-this-one] Codes are the only real motivation in a level. Still is. Not some silly crown that gets taken away in a few seconds... the supremacy that is editing rights is the ultimate satisfaction! When you learn that is all for nothing... what's the point?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Tako1423859279102153

Board footer