Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tokebot

tokebots old worlds

somebody asked me to post pictures of my old levels and i didn't know in which forum to put them. So here it goes:

i found EE about a year ago when Chris posted it to reddit. This was before there were saved worlds, coin doors or crowns

4uFqQ.png
This was actually an open world and some people even kept on building in that style. it was like this for nearly 2 hours without any griefer if i remember correctly

f5iox.png
my most popular map. it was also the only one of my maps that was on position 1 in the world-list with most players. Was only up for 2 days though

UOG2L.png
imho the most fun map i ever build. sadly only up for some hours before i was timed out with being the last one in the world

DX54p.png
the last map i did for EE about 9 months ago, probably only played by 20 people before i was timed out as the last person in there.

#2 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: tokebots old worlds

Wow, nice!
you can use the pictures to upload it again if you like, only without the gravity thiings

#3 Before February 2015

tokebot

EDJ wrote:

Wow, nice!
you can use the pictures to upload it again if you like, only without the gravity thiings

is there an app to convert imagefiles into ee-levels?

#4 Before February 2015

EDJ

#5 Before February 2015

tokebot

while interesting, the whole uploading process is not streamlined enough for me to go through that. But i welcome anyone to use these animator-compatible files to create their own interpretation of these long forgotten worlds
u9jSX.png C3loL.png

#6 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

u9jSX.png

The water and the beachs are just ... Perfect.

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#7 Before February 2015

Tree

Maps sure have changed. They are completely different now.

#8 Before February 2015

Nightmare

I'd love to play them :3

#9 Before February 2015

tokebot

RavaTroll wrote:

The water and the beachs are just ... Perfect.

you should try it out, 5 colors and a bit of messing around gives easy beaches and water that looks good.
i remember that i was just doodling around with it, then i checked the minimap and was like:
KqcoW.png

TREE wrote:

Maps sure have changed. They are completely different now.

i wouldn't say that, there have always been maps like these and better but for some reason box minis never went out of fashion in the toplist

Nightmare wrote:

I'd love to play them :3

they are free to reproduce or convertable in animator. I'd love to see how another levelmaker would fit jumps in there, but i won't redo it myself because that would be boring //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

Cheezburger

Back then: creativity, ingenuity, art. Now: 10000 BOX MINIS MAGIC COIN FOR REELZ BWAAAA!!!!! Unfortunately, I joined in the second period of time.

#11 Before February 2015

EDJ

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW2o3sUHdfa0I

It feels like stealing to build or to modify the level though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
PM me if you want to make something in it, otherwise ill delete it probably next week //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by EDJ (Jan 25 2011 9:36:53 am)

#12 Before February 2015

tokebot

i'd rather build something new but it came out pretty good, i should have made it 199x199 instead of 200x200 though, because there is some distortion on the small details if you compare it with the big version in the op

#13 Before February 2015

EDJ

yeah, there are betabricks used ineed, although they were not even introduced back then. Okay, ill delete it soon

#14 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Great, greater and greatest. This is some beautiful maps! I would love to play them since I really liked your "Tokebots Adventure"!

#15 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

awesome //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

tokebot 1423859329102103

Board footer