Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

dpalm

"to code" = fail

Having to code in the title of a map almost always makes it a fail. Having the code on the map means it'll most likely get trolled

If the code's fake, the type of people the room attracts by having "to code" in the title means there's a good chance someone'll troll the key(s), or hack the keys so that they're always on.

#2 Before February 2015

tokebot

Re: "to code" = fail

i thought that was only a cheap racket to get people into your map.

kind of like calling it "noobs will ragequit" will attract 2x the numbers of players than usual

#3 Before February 2015

dpalm

tokebot wrote:

i thought that was only a cheap racket to get people into your map.

kind of like calling it "noobs will ragequit" will attract 2x the numbers of players than usual

Yeah, but it attracts the trolls. More then once I've been in a fake "to code" map that had key trolls

Best way to get people into your map is fill it up with a dozen guest accounts to get your map up the list

#4 Before February 2015

EDJ

ok

#5 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

I named one of my maps "Linus21 is a noob" and it got a fair amount of people in it.

#6 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

It's because he is //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

He's a noob and a stalker. He WONT STOP FOLLOWING ME ELECTRONICALLY. He wants me to take him off the Un-Official List of Trolls. I really don't like worlds like that because they just clog up the list :/

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

Bam

Chewy wrote:

I named one of my maps "Linus21 is a noob" and it got a fair amount of people in it.

People love to hear the truth, apparently.

dpalm 1423859573101859

Board footer