Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

rhyst1

i know who started the blacklye account

it was a friend of mine well (ex friend) me and him shared that beta before the names came out then one day i made him angry and when off ee fore ever but them about a month later he came back on and gave his email and pass out to loads of people I really think you should ban him because lots of people are getting free beta and some of us paid good money for beta and by the way his name was lightning //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: i know who started the blacklye account

His parents named him lightning? That's bad ****. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#3 Before February 2015

Tree

rhyst1 wrote:

it was a friend of mine well (ex friend) me and him shared that beta before the names came out then one day i made him angry and when off ee fore ever but them about a month later he came back on and gave his email and pass out to loads of people I really think you should ban him because lots of people are getting free beta and some of us paid good money for beta and by the way his name was lightning //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Run on sentence alert! Anyways, good story.

#4 Before February 2015

rhyst1

sorry about running on the sentence but thanks and it is true

#5 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

np the admins can check the real owners ip adress

#6 Before February 2015

bliske

rhyst1 wrote:

yeah, seen a fair few blacklye's in my mess around map the other day.

#7 Before February 2015

rdococ

Looks like rhyst needs to be banned.

#8 Before February 2015

bliske

why would he be banned 4?

#9 Before February 2015

rdococ

Bliske wrote:

He made blacklye angry, and blacklye decided to lose his original acc.

#10 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

rdococ wrote:
Bliske wrote:

He made blacklye angry, and blacklye decided to lose his original acc.

wat.jpg

#11 Before February 2015

gemmygem

er... chewy... i think that the rubber ducky you bought was a bit obsorbant... its huge.... xD

I KNOW WHO STARTED THAT ACC TOO!! IT WAS BLACKLYE!! XD!!!

#12 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

It's ok, it's already banned. Lookwhat happens when you use his account to go in a level:

bannedzw.png

rhyst1 1423859777101655

Board footer