Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Aksmo

Problem in Verify Chat

Hello, I have a problem to check the chat, my parents do not also have paypal, because I live in chile, there is some another way of checking the chat?

Im sorry for my bad english, i talk spanish

Hola, Tengo un problema para verificar el chat, mis padres no tienen paypal, y vivo en chile, ahi otra forma de verificar el chat?

Lo siento por mi mal ingles, yo hablo español

My nick is Aksmoz

Last edited by Aksmo (Jan 30 2011 11:53:32 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

BEE

Re: Problem in Verify Chat

Do you have a credit card? You can pay with that. Otherwise, if you can prove you are 18 years old to the creator (Benjaminsen) then you can have chat. (I apologize for my hesitant spanish, I do not know it well)

¿Tiene una tarjeta de crédito? Usted puede pagar con eso. De lo contrario, si usted puede demostrar que tiene más años que 18, al creador (Benjaminsen) dará chat. (Me disculpo por mi español entrecortado, yo no sé mucho)

Last edited by BEE (Jan 31 2011 12:06:21 am)

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#3 Before February 2015

Doghana

i do believe chris is working on a better system, see http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=1773

but yea, i know how you feel. i'm 16, i have a credit card (mastercard) but for some reson it wont work with paypal :/

#4 Before February 2015

jDodson99

Chris isn't gonna "fix" the chat. It works fine. The whole point of the verification was so that you need an adult's permission to chat. If you asked your parents and they said no, then the system works. If they allow you to chat, then that's also good. The chat will always need a parent's approval, so GET OVER IT.

</rant>

#5 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Doghana wrote:

i do believe chris is working on a better system, see http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=1773

but yea, i know how you feel. i'm 16, i have a credit card (mastercard) but for some reson it wont work with paypal :/

I sent you a deal in a private message //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#6 Before February 2015

FMaster

Aksmo wrote:

Hello, I have a problem to check the chat, my parents do not also have paypal, because I live in chile, there is some another way of checking the chat?

Im sorry for my bad english, i talk spanish

Hola, Tengo un problema para verificar el chat, mis padres no tienen paypal, y vivo en chile, ahi otra forma de verificar el chat?

Lo siento por mi mal ingles, yo hablo español

My nick is Aksmoz

I'm spanish //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

En realidad no necesitas una cuenta en paypal, tan solo una tarjeta de credito (supongo que eso si tendras).
Si no funciona (o no tienes tarjeta de credito), si puedes demostrarle a Chris (el creador del juego) que eres mayor de 18 años o que tienes permiso de tus padres para chatear te activara el chat.
Espero haberte ayudado //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

You don't really need a paypal account, just a credit card (I suppose you have got one).
If it doesn't work (or you dont have a credit card), if you can prove to Chris (the creator of the game) that you are older than 18 years or that you have your parents' permission to chat he will enable it for you.
I hope I helped you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

Aksmo

My parents if they have card of credit, but as chatting with Chris? It is that nose if to communicate for e-mail or pm or another type of communication, im sorry, but i am newbie

Mis padres si tienen tarjeta de credito, pero como charlar con Chris? es que nose si comunicarme por email o pm o otro tipo de comunicacion, lo siento, pero soy novato

Last edited by Aksmo (Jan 31 2011 2:57:49 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

BEE

No problemo, sus padres comunicarán con e-mail.

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="791a110b100a391c0f1c0b001b161d001c1d100d0a571a1614">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

Not a problem, your parents can send him an email.

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a3c0cbd1cad0e3c6d5c6d1dac1ccc7dac6c7cad7d08dc0ccce">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#9 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Well since you're spanish...

Usted no necesita una cuenta PayPal para abrir el chat, puede utilizar una tarjeta de crédito y desbloquearlo.

Aksmo 1423859798101634

Board footer