Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Interrobang Team

Oh Poop.

Now coins tear holes in your minimap, so when people use black blocks, it's useless, and what if you want to HIDE your coins?!!?

Also fanboy smiley is now just the default smiley!

Oh poop.

I will now stop playing.

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: Oh Poop.

ok cya

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Interrobang Team

WHAT?!!?

#4 Before February 2015

Nightmare

I've noticed that :\
Unfortunately...

#5 Before February 2015

Interrobang Team

EVEN WORSE the pure black blocks don't make your map invisible, they only make it transparent WHAT THE KCUF, CHRIS

#6 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

The fan smiley being a normal one is a bug, gotta report it to Chris.

#7 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Yup. The new coin update sucks. Maybe make blue ones invisible and revert the gold ones back to the way they were?

#8 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

ilyas3d wrote:

Yup. The new coin update sucks. Maybe make blue ones invisible and revert the gold ones back to the way they were?

I wasn't even aware of any changes to the coins. I'll bring this up with Chris tomorrow.

#9 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
ilyas3d wrote:

I wasn't even aware of any changes to the coins. I'll bring this up with Chris tomorrow.

Thanks. It's **** me off flying around my map and seeing little holes everywhere.

#10 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

ilyas3d wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:
ilyas3d wrote:

Thanks. It's **** me off flying around my map and seeing little holes everywhere.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure this was unintentional though.

#11 Before February 2015

Interrobang Team

oh god thx... btw what about the pure black blocks, are they supposed to not be fully transparent?

#12 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Interrobang Team wrote:

oh god thx... btw what about the pure black blocks, are they supposed to not be fully transparent?

That was the original purpose, yes. Must have been another thing that changed without my awareness.

#13 Before February 2015

Interrobang Team

so is it fixed yet?

#14 Before February 2015

EDJ

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Interrobang Team wrote:

That was the original purpose, yes. Must have been another thing that changed without my awareness.

I have to meet the first human who likes the new look of the "fully" black brick...

#15 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Nou wrote:

ok cya

LOLOLOLOL

#16 Before February 2015

Interrobang Team

?UGGGGH WHEN IS WILL CHRIS BUG FIXING

#17 Before February 2015

Interrobang Team

how. long. is. it. will. take. for. new. update. fix. transperincies!!!

#18 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Did you really expect him to fix it within a few hours, or even days? He has other things to be doing as well you know.

#19 Before February 2015

Vulcan

This has been a bug for a few weeks now actually //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Interrobang Team 1423859817101615

Board footer