Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

35005CP

Beta announcements in general.

Hi,

I've noticed recently that news isn't really being kept up to date in places.

I very often check the 'What's new in the Beta?' bit under the game but the last written update was the 23rd. We have had secret blocks and the fanboy smiley added since then but there is no word of it. The same has to be said for the 'beta announcements' section on this forum. It hardly really serves its purpose when no one is keeping it up to date with news of the latest releases apart from the discussion about earning beta for free.

Even Chris's blog doesn't seem to have any mention of the secret passages!

The only mention of the secret passages seems to be from feedback from users on here or on the login page on EE.... but for us users who have EE set to automatically log us in each time, we don't see this.

Any chance the news page under the game and the beta announcements on here could be kept up to date with all new features please?

Cheers,

35005CP 1423859843101589

Board footer