Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Buying Wizard

Look, it's almost impossible to get the damn thing. Put it up in the shop for like 4000 energy. Put like: Show how magical you are with this wizard smiley. Although note, you can also get this by finding a magic coin.

Please and nuff said.

#2 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Re: Buying Wizard

Yeah... I can't get this smiley in any way!

#3 Before February 2015

35005CP

Wouldn't that make the magic coin system a bit pointless then?

The ultimate reward is supposed to be the wizard smiley with the extra energy as bonuses to make getting things a bit easier.

I don't think we should be able to buy it with gems or energy but i do think the chances of getting it should be made a bit easier. I have found 18 magic coins now and still haven't got it.

If you make it available in the energy shop then everyone will have it and it will get boring.

#4 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

It doesn't even look that great, I don't see why you guys want it so bad. Santa Smiley > Wizard Smiley.

#5 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Yeah... 2% chance is too low.

#6 Before February 2015

Marioisawesome

I know i have been looking for it for ages but can't get it cos of 2%chance.
So i just said stuff it and worked on other things but then my magic coin chances started getting better so i think i should get it soon. And a Camoflauge smiley that looks like a block or the bakground would be cool... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#7 Before February 2015

haythere

Chewy wrote:

It doesn't even look that great, I don't see why you guys want it so bad. Santa Smiley > Wizard Smiley.

The wizard smiley is awesome. Wizard > Santa

#8 Before February 2015

Doghana

It's more of a 0.001 chance, so, good luck to everyone finding it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

EDJ

How many topics are you gonna create with your nagging?
It is supposed to be hard to get, maybe next month, maybe today, maybe next year.
Also smiley is not that great

#10 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Why did you need to buy everything? thats pretty boring -.-

#11 Before February 2015

Chucky

buying wizard with energy would just be stupid,perhaps if u could save up magic coins to choose to buy energy or smiley,that would be a better idea.

#12 Before February 2015

35005CP

Perhaps after a while the wizard smiley could be made easier but new things added to the magic coin system such as 'magic' bricks and decorations and even another smiley.

I do have to agree with Chewy though, i am not a huge fan of the look of the wizard. If i get it then great but if i don't then i'm not going to cry over it. I much prefer the look of the ninja and beta smileys over the wizard anyway.

#13 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

You all have a good point. I should stop complaining and deal with the fact that you can't take shortcuts to get something exclusive. +1 rep to you all!

#14 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I've only gotten 1 magic coin so far so I'm not expecting much. People who have like 18 magic coins must play this game a LOT. Or you're very lucky. Or I'm very unlucky. Whatever...

#15 Before February 2015

supadorf24

That'd take the fun out of it . . . or, not the fun, but the glorification.

#16 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Doghana wrote:

It's more of a 0.001 chance, so, good luck to everyone finding it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Erm... chris sais it's a 2% chance...

Btw I got 8 magic coins... NO WIZARD!!!!!

#17 Before February 2015

Samsung

Be happy Chris is giving magic coins and wizard FREE!

#18 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

But samsung.. the thing is, it is next to impossible to find a magic COIN, much less the wizard SMILEY...

I don't really even like the whole magic coin idea..

#19 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

But samsung.. the thing is, it is next to impossible to find a magic COIN, much less the wizard SMILEY...

I don't really even like the whole magic coin idea..

Indeed, I sometimes dislike the magic coin idea.

Shy Guy 1423860221101211

Board footer